16- making cookies for their loves! (100k+ special :])

word count: 2002
genre: fluff. (this chapter is my apology for the 'letters' chapter
prompt: robin & bruce are making cookies for finney & vance. gwen and griffin help them bake.
you can skip this part :), i'm js thanking u guys!
THANK U SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND THE HILARIOUS COMMENTS!! i love seeing the emotional rollercoaster i put u guys on 😍😍, ANYWAY i love you all so much and i'm thankful for all of you! you all make my day better during horrible times. I LOVE ALL OF U GUYSSS💕💕 (family gathering pt. 4 is next.)
**
making cookies for my love!
i stir and mix!
making cookies for your love, you stir and mix!
icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!
**
3rd person pov

they're making cookies for their loves! they stir and mix, trying not to spill any of it. they claim they deserve all of the icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!
-
robin pov

i'm making cookies for my love! vance stirs and mix, but he's trying to spill any of it. gwen and griffin are helping us because they claim we can't be trusted in the kitchen without someone watching. they say we'd burn the house down. that's total bullshit by the way. we'd only burn the kicthen down, not the whole house. anyways! vance let me play music so i'm playing music. like pink floyd, nirvana, aventura, tears for fears, etc. i think vance is finally getting into aventura. he's humming the song while tapping his foot a bit. gwen made us tie our hair back because; "the number one rule of baking is to NEVER have hair in your face! it'll get in the food." then she proceeded to call vance's hair a rats nest when it's actually really neat and curly today. maybe cause it was picture day.

gwen pov

vance and robin are making cookies for "their loves." vance is stirring and mixing, robin's doing whatever the fuck robin does. griffin and i call this stage 2 of being in a relationship: smother them with every little gift.

"what if finney hates me?" robin asked me, looking over his shoulder. he's holding a big metal bowl and a mixing thingy.
"i'm sure he won't."
"we need icing and sprinkles-" vance got cut off by robin.
"all of it?"
"yes all of it!" he replied.

i'm just hoping they burn the cookies. i wanna laugh at their faces.

griffin pov

their making cookies for their love, they stir and mix. they deserve icing and sprinkles, yes all of it. all of our thought processes are the same. literally. we've all said that one reference to that song. you're either tired of it or you love it. its pretty weird im aware of this book being an actual book and all the chapters are different alternate dimensions. i know whats happening in the future and the next chapters. im aware im in a book. i know you've all cried reading "13- letters." the griffin in that chapter is traumatized. like really. robin was his bestfriend, despite billy always being with him. im talking to you. look at me when im talking to you. imagine me sitting right there, next to you, staring at you. speaking to you. i know who you are. you guys are lil horny things for wanting a unholy make out scene in the family gathering pt 4. dont worry. i want it too. this chapters pretty boring by the way, just cute happy couple shit. when is it our turn?

anyways! robin's playing good music! i hope they dont burn the cookies cause im pretty hungry myself! gwen and vance are arguing about what colour frosting vance should put for bruce's side of the batch.

"he likes green you gremlin!" vance yelled.
"he likes green AND blue you mouthbreather!"
"I'LL JUST PUT BLUE SPRINKLES ASSHOLE!"
"DONT CALL ME AN ASSHOLE YOU RAT NESTER!"

its funny seeing them argue. robin is just in his corner, taking the dough and rolling them up into perfect balls (baller🏀) and setting them on the cooking tray. he's humming the song playing on the radio while moving his hips a bit. he tied his hair back into a ponytail with his bandanna. like he turned his bandanna into a hair-tie. he already has his frosting and sprinkles planned. i could tell. bruce and finney are coming over soon. theres a knock at the door.