2- first date

word count: 921
genre: fluff (+ one steamy scene)
CREDITS TO FOR THE IDEA:  iloveteobrioness  & Hiiamhappyrn
(i'm so sorry i didn't credit before i completely forgot!)
robin's wearing his bandanna like this:

word count: 921genre: fluff (+ one steamy scene)CREDITS TO FOR THE IDEA:  iloveteobrioness  & Hiiamhappyrn(i'm so sorry i didn't credit before i completely forgot!)robin's wearing his bandanna like this:

——————
finney pov

robin asked me out on a date today. we've been dating for a month now and man, it feels like a dream. this kid makes me so happy. we're gonna go to this small diner, then somewhere else, he said he wanted that to be a surprise. then i'm sleeping over his place.

i put on black pants, a white shirt and tuck it into my pants. i put on my shoes and stand in-front of the bathroom mirror debating wether or not i should tie up my hair. i go to gwen's room.

"gweny, should i tie up my hair?"

"ooo~ where are you goinggg? hot date with r-" i cut her off.

"DOITIEUPMYHAIRORNOT!" (do i tie up my hair or not) i said quickly.

"YOU'RE BLUSHING! IT IS A DATE WITH HIMM!! come here i'll do your hair!" she says jumping up and down. she sits on her bed and i go and sit on the floor in front of her. she grabs a spray bottle and a brush that was on her nightstand and starts doing whatever to my hair.

10 minutes pass and she's still not done. i have to meet robin in 5 minutes!

"gwen what the fuck are you doing? i have to leave in 5!" i tell her.

"calm down! don't get your panties in a bunch. i'm done. go look in the mirror!" she tells me, pushing me to her vanity mirror.

she had put my hair into a bun with a few hair pulled out in the front and sides. i smile.

"i love it. thank you gweny, i'll see you tomorrow. take care of dad!" i tell her, kiss her on the cheek.

"don't eat eachother's faces!" she yelled while laughing.

i grab my bag that was at the door and ran. i was gonna be late to this shit and that would've been embarrassing. i stop to take a breather when i see the diner's bright sign in the distance. i continue speed walking to the diner and i see robin sitting on a bench that was out front. he was wearing all black and wearing his favourite bandanna differently. his legs were a bit spread, his hands were intertwined with eachother, his elbows resting on his knees, leaning forward a bit, looking around. how'd i get so lucky.

"robin!" i yelled out to him while i practically ran to him. he got up and opened his arms for a hug. i ran into him, hugging him tightly.

"was i late? how long were you waiting here? you look amazing!!" i said to him with a huge smile on my face.

"woahwoah slow down, love. i was only waiting here for like 2 minutes. i look amazing? you look handsome! i love how your hair looks! hermoso!" he says looking down at me. his arms still around my waist.  i'm probably blushing right now. oh my-
——————
robin pov

finney looks absolutely amazing. god i could feel my face heat up. we made up small talk while walking in the diner & waiting for a table.

"your table is ready for you two." a waiter says to us and walks us to the table. we thank the waiter and sit down across from eachother. finn's talking really excitedly about a movie he wants to watch together. he's holding eye contact with me but occasionally looks down at my lips. hm.

"can we watch the movie tonight pleaseee pleasepleasee" he begs me. god he's so cute.

"yess we can watch it. only if we watch texas chainsaw massacre afterwards."

"finee, you like that movie too much, it still freaks me out!" he complained. i wanna kiss him so badly man.
——————
3rd person pov

a girl around their age walks up to their table mid-conversation.

"excuse me?" the girl says. they stop talking and look up to the girl.

"do you need something miss?" finn asks her, his smile fading. she gives him a dirty look and looks back at robin smiling. robin did NOT like that. his smile immediately faded and looked at her with annoyed eyes.

"anyways, you're robin are- are- whatever your last name is, right?" she said to him. he lowkey took some offence to that.

"yes why.."

"well! we go to the same school and i think you're really cute. can i have your number? and maybe we could go out sometime or maybe even hook up?" she said while winking at him.

robin furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at finney, who looked like he was about to start some shit but tried hiding it.

"no thank you ma'am.. i don't mean to be rude but could you leave? i'm currently talking to someone and no, i would not like to 'hook up.' i'm with someone." he said calmly, putting his hand on top of finney's hand that was resting on the table.

"oh.. oh! you- you guys are together.. haha cute." the girl said with a disgusted smile on her face. she looked at finney up and down and then back at robin.
"well if you change your mind, call me, cutie." she says, winking at robin again while setting a piece of paper down on the table, sliding it closer to him with two fingers. she finally walks away.
——————
PT. 2 TMR COS IM VERY TIRED AND I HAVE A QUINCE TO GO TO TMRR!! (THANK U FOR 12+ READSS!!!)