✮First met✮

Madeleine's POV
"Friday, First day, parents aren't here, here we go." I sighed as I walked to school, it was easy enough since I lived near the school.
I wish I'll find someone I'd like to spend the rest of my life with,and I know exactly how to do that, but,

No one can know my secret.

*~class time~*

This is a regular old boring lecture like back in high school,there's no point in this, I looked across the class room and saw a cute boy. He looked, beautiful.. I want him..
I need him.
He will be mine. I will have him. No One. And I mean NO ONE will take him away from me.

Espresso's POV

That boy keeps looking at me..
As soon as I looked at him back he looked away, what the hell? It's probably nothing I should just ignore it since it's the first day of school, maybe he wants to be friends? Hopefully not im just all about getting good grades not wasting time making friends.

*~bell rings~*

Finally. The bell rung ima just make my self an espresso (cannibalism??🤨 nah I'm jk they're human in this story) and just go to the library and study for my next class. Suddenly I hear foot steps coming. I turn to see..

Nothing?? Oh it's just someone looking at the book shelf my bad.. oh wait! It's that boy that was looking at me. What does he want? Unless he's actually trying to read.. I'm just overthinking, come on espresso just focus.

Nobody's POV

"Hello!" Madeleine said
"Oh hi." Espresso said. "What are you reading?" Madeleine asked, "I'm reading about coffee magic. What are you doing here?" He replied. "I just thought of being maybe being friends?" Madeleine said.

Espresso's POV

I knew it! I don't wanna be rude.. but Ig I'll just give it a go since latte would only hang out with her new friends she made, On the first day! poor latte.

"Uh,sure I guess." I said, "Sounds great! Can I maybe read next to you too? Madeleine asked me. "Fine." I replied.
We talked for a while and I got to know him he was still kinda weird, I mean! The way he looked at me. It was just so.. I don't really know how to describe it but it felt like he had a specific goal, with me included in it.. UGH!! Snap out of it Espresso! Stop over thinking.! Nothings wrong! he just want to be your friend! Ughh..!

Madeleine's POV
Yes! He's my friend, but I want more than just being his friend. I think he's a bit on to me, but that's just the thoughts acting up. I'll follow him home after school, without him spotting me of course. I'll find things in his house that'll make a good thing to put into my new shrine~! I've been wanting to use it but I never found the right person.. but I finally found him~ but, he's telling me about him self so I would know him more than I already do. Ima do some more research on him. I just hope he doesn't find out about my little secret~!

Nobody's POV

"You're a very interesting" Madeleine said. "Oh uhm. Thank you." Espresso replied

*~bell rings~*

"Well, that's our bell, see you next time" Madeleine said " uh see you too I guess." Espresso replied, Espresso saw latte walking up to him. "Heyy lil bro! Who was the boy with you?" Latte asked "He's just a boy from my class. I only hung out with him for a bit because you betrayed me to go hang out with your new friends!" Espresso complained.
"Just a boy? I feel like he's more than just a boy. He looks like he's your new friend." latte  said "well he's not! shut up alright!" Espresso said, and while he was talking to latte, Madeleine was looking at him from a far distance kinda getting jealous that espresso was talking to a girl. He figured soon that latte was espressos big sister so he didn't think much of it. But he turned his head and saw that a girl was hiding behind a tree looking at them both. (Latte and espresso)
"Oh senpai.. when will you notice me?" The girl said but not that loud that espresso would over hear her talking to her self but Madeleine could. Madeleine soon found out her name was Nubaru(sorry for the random name😭)
From his friend enlightenment cookie (sorry again😭) he finds everything out from enlightenment, they're basically partners in crime in exchange for yk pantie shots.. but Madeleine does this all in the name of love...

Madeleine plans on getting revenge on Nubaru for stalking his senpai. (Help I'm cringing) Madeleine sneaks into the nurses office and steals the syringe, Madeleine asks enlight(enlightenment's short name) for a lock pick to get the sedative inside the nurses office since it's in a glass box that is locked. Madeleine pays enlight with pantie shots and bugs set around school . He puts the sedative into the syringe and gets the black case ready for the rival. He goes up to Nubaru

Nubaru's POV

I walk back to my class holding my hands (like this 🤝but straight) then suddenly a tall Blondie tapped my shoulder " Hello Nubaru! My name is Madeleine, I wanted to talk to you about something. " He said, "Oh hello Madeleine, do I know you?" , I asked, "No but I want to you follow me." Madeleine replied, I followed him to the gym storage room. Idk why but he just brought me here. " So.. what did you wanna talk about?" I asked "I want to talk to you about the boy you like.." he said "W-What!? Y-You know w-who I l-like?!"I stuttered "yes." Madeleine said " T-THATS SO EMBARRASSING PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE!!" I said shocked "Oh shit look over there someone from the sports club fell!" Madeleine gasped, I looked back and then suddenly felt something go into my neck and Madeleine cover my mouth. "MMMMHH!!"
I tried to scream but it was muffled. No one could hear me. I was doomed... I started feeling dizzy and sleepy, then I fell alseep.

Madeleine's POV

I injected her with the syringe and I covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream. She tried to but she failed, miserably. She soon fell asleep so I carried her and I put her in the case and locked her in and now I'll go to class and after stalking espresso after school at night, I'll get her and trap her in my basement. I'll make her into my mind slave.
I go to the incinerator and burn the syringe. Erasing all evidence. Luckily there wasn't any blood so I didn't need to change my clothes. I went to class and school ended. I stalked espresso as he went home to make sure he's safe and as soon as he went into his bathroom I quickly snuck in and stole a few things. I stole: His boxers (😨) his recently used mug. His shirt and took some pictures of him. I went home and put them in my shrine of him. Once it turned night I snuck into the school and got The Case Nubaru was in. I took her out and strapped her down to a chair in my basement. She woke up after half an hour and I went down to the basement to see her.

"Why are you doing this... what did I ever do to you..!" She said. "I doing this for him~! My Senpai~!" I said, then
I tortured her for 4 hours. I'm still not finished with her. Her screams. "What are you doing? D-Don't come any closer!! STAY AWAY!! STOP!! NO!!!"

                    *~Saturday morning~* 

               I wake up, go shower, change, I look inside my senpai shrine and then go into my basement. I see Her.. Ugh I guess Ill just keep breaking her since her sanity is already at 85% today and tomorrow should be enough torturing for her to become my mind slave.
But first. I need to go to town and go to the "hair stylist" before working with this useless future mindslave.

                          *~At the town~*

I just need to find the "hair stylist" and I'll go back. Oh there is it!

               "Hello Madeleine! How's your mother doing tell her I said hello!" Someone said, I turned to see. It's my mothers friend(or relative idk but you'll see why)
"Hi! She's doing great!" I said

      "Oh... I see... You and I... We're alike."  "We have the same... hobby."
"The same talents.." "It's nice to meet a kindred spirit. We should swap tips, I've been at this for a while. I'm sure my advice could be a use to you."

  "Ill text you some advice. Here's my number."
She said, Yes! Another person that could help me find my why to getting espresso.

Alright. This was actually so fun.. wtf.. anyways this story is at 1517 words!