⚠︎A spicy night⚠︎

ATP CatzLMAO  Is my assistant, so we made an idea, THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER SOOO. Let's begin. Madeleines pov btw.

Me, latte, and espresso went on a walk to a cafe near by, I wasn't watching were I was going and I bumped into someone. It was sparkling! "Oh my! I'm so sorry!", "it's fine! I wasn't watching where I was going anyways." , "Madeleine! Are you alright?" , espresso held my hand. "Yes, I am thank you!" , I kissed him on the cheek. "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to a party in my bar?" , "Ooo! A party!! Sign me the fuck up!!"Latte bursted with excitement. "Espresso? You wanna go?" , "If you want to go I'll go with you!" , "Alright!" , "great! So you're all coming?" , "yup!" , "sure." , "great! The party starts at 6:00! See you there!" , "bye!" , we got out orders from the cafe and went home, we said goodbye to latte and went home.  Me and espresso got changed, I cuddled with espresso for some time and ordered something for us to eat.  We ate (😍)

It was now 5:55, we went to go get latte and and left to the bar.  We saw sparkling there, "hey sparkling!" . Espresso greeted him with a wave. "Hello there! How are you guys all? Do you guys want a drink?" , "uhm. I don't want one but Madeleine might" , "sure! Can I get a shot of tequila." , "coming right up!" , I kissed espresso and he kissed back. "I love you espresso", "me too Maddie" , (damn😭) sparkling came with the shit and gave it to me, "here you go enjoy!" , "thanks!" , "no problem!" , I drank the shot and espresso looked at me kind of annoyed, "Don't." , "what if I just..." , "Madeleine.." , "Sparkling? Can I get another shot?", "MADELEINE." Espresso whisper shouted. "What! It's not gonna hurt anybody!" , "it's gonna hurt my neck!", (😈) "relax espresso! It's only two shots." , "two shots is gonna turn into three! Three shots is gonna turn into 4! And it's gonna keep going!" , "oh well" , that did happen after 'few' more shots.

(Sparklings pov😆🤞)

I go over to the loud speaker. Seeing that everyone was here, I announced, "Alright!! Why don't we play a game of spin the bottle? Whos gonna play?" , lots of people joined in, and I saw herb there! Oh wow.. he's cute.. Oh my! I wasn't paying attention. "Spin the bottle Will be in few seconds! Everyone get ready!" , people cheered. I got the empty bottle ready and set it on the ground, "Who's going first?" , "I'll go!" , it was herb! Oh wow! He's even more beautiful than I thought! , he spun the bottle and it landed on me! (Nahhh really!?) , "o-oh my~!" , herb then cupped my cheek and kissed me right on the lips. It felt so good!

(Sorry) herb then winked at me, and we continued the game

(Sorry) herb then winked at me, and we continued the game. People started leaving the game to continue making out with their s/o , so then it was left to sparkling and herb. "O-Oh! It's just us I guess.." , "yeah..", herb kissed me once again, "Wanna go take this somewhere else~?", "sure~", we went to a room no one was in thankfully. Herb took his shirt off and I started leaving love bites on his neck, he moaned on a specific spot and I left a mark there.

(No body's pov😝‼️)

Sparkling started going further down herb. Herb was whimpering a bit and sparkling but down of his nipple. "Mm.." , herb took off both of their pants. "Put it in sparkling~!" , sparkling put his cock inside of herb. (So straight forward damn😨) Herbs eyes rolled to the back of his head.  Sparkling thrusted into herb. "A-AH~! Sparkling~!!", "You are so.. beautiful~!" , sparkling went faster. "HARDER~!! NGH~!" , "F-Fuck~" , "A-AH~! F-FUCK~!! SPARKLING~!! I-IM.. CUMMING~!!" , herb came on both of their chest. Though sparkling wasn't done. He still had a lot before he would cum. "MMMM~!!" , sparkling was almost at his climax, he could hold a little more longer. At this point herbs guts are rearranged. "H-Herb~! I'm cumming~!!" , "Cum in me sparkling~!!" , Sparkling came a few seconds after, "It's s-so warm~" , sparkling cleaned them both up and put some clothes on. I went back to the main bar place (idk wtf to call it😭) we saw many people drinking many things. "Fuck".

(Espressos pov and... more smut😈😈)

"Madeleine! We have to go home! You're drunk!" , "Mm.. five more minutes..", "No! Let's go! Latte come on!" , "whaaaattt!! Why!" , "Madeleines drunk! You're trying to get drunk, almost everyone's drunk!" , "fine." , We dragged Madeleine out of there and latte got into the car. "Espresso~" , "What Maddie." , from behind the car seat. He managed to put  his hands under my shirt. "Maddie.. not now." , "Get a room you idiots." , latte was chugging her stolen alcohol bottle. "Essy~" , he started squishing my chest. "A-Ah! Stop." , latte finished her bottle. "There no more.." , she started sobbing. THESE IDIOTS! Ugh.. "WAAAAAAA ESPRESSO!!" , "what latte." I groaned in annoyance. "I RAN OUTTTTT!!" , "Too ba- A-AH~!" , "hehe sheeeeppp" , "MADELEINE!" , "wha", "I can't believe this is happening right now.." I face palmed. I dropped latte off to her house and then we went to Madeleines house. "You guys are finally back I- Madeleine!? Are you okay!?" , oh shoot. Madeleines parents are still here.. "he's.. drunk.." , "Oh my..", "yeaaahhhh.." , "mother.. father?" , "yes Madeleine!? Tell us!" , "I loveee youuuuuuuuu" , "we do to Madeleine" , "I'm gonna take him to his room now.." , "goodnight!" , "goodnight." , Madeleine just flopped onto the bed while I tried to change , once I took my shirt off Madeleine grabbed me by the hips. "Maddie.. I.." , "You're body is very pretty~", "thank you bu- Mm~! Maddie~" , he bit down on my soft spot. "Maddie.. you parents! A-Ah~ they might hear us." , "then you'll just have to be quiet." , since my shirt was already off I just had to take the rest of my clothes off. Madeleine took off all of his. He placed me on the bed laying down on my stomach. 

(Nobody's pov😄)

Madeleine got on top of espresso, he put his cock to espressos entrance and espresso whined a little. "Maddie~" , Madeleine slammed himself into espresso, "A-Ah~!" , "don't be so loud, they'll hear you." , "mmmhmm~!", espresso covers with mouth with a pillow to muffle to moans, though unfortunately that didn't work as much. Madeleine thrusted into espresso faster and harder into him. "F-FUCK~! MADDIE~!!"  , "not too loud.. essy~" , espresso was gripping on to the bed sheets for his life. "HAH~!! NGH~!!I-IM!! CUMMING~!!" , espresso came and Madeleine came too, while espresso came onto the bed sheets, Madeleine came inside of him. "Oh my g-god.." , Madeleine just laid on the bed while espresso was just panting. "Fuck Maddie.. I won't be able to walk because of you!" , "mhm sorry about thatttt", "what do you think your parents will say! HUH!?" , "ermmm I don't knowww." , then Madeleine just fell asleep. Espresso groaned in annoyance and tried to walk. He failed. Miserably.. he got on the bed using his hands. "I hate you.." , "I love you too.." , espresso just went to sleep.

I so so so sorry that this is so short, I feel nauseous and I'm not doing great, I'm starting to have migraines and I don't think that's normal</3 I might update the story in a few days. And since my birthday is on august 24th I probably won't be updating on that day</3 so I'm sorry!