⚠︎Shattered⚠︎

Ok.. so, I feel like y'all already know what this is gonna be about but that's just me😖. But anyways it's monday and Nobody's pov. (Tw! Su1c¡d3 and probably many other things☹️)

Madeleine woke up, he had his plan ready and put a secret camera on espresso to see everything he sees. He wakes up espresso and tells him to get ready for their new school. Espresso is annoyed but kinda nervous.  They showered and got ready. (Don't worry the camera is everything proof💀) Espresso held onto Madeleines hand the whole time, mayvaleine who was almost late for school, got showered, ready, and ran out the door. He saw Madeleine and espresso from a far distance. He got mad but decided he didn't want to be seen by them. He took a short cut he knew to his school and ran there as fast as he can. Espresso became extremely nervous once they got there. He saw latte there talking with raspberry, "Maddie! Look! It's latte and raspberry!" , "Oh yeah! Let's go see what they're up too!" , espresso nodded and they went up to them, latte looked at them coming and waved at them. "Hey guys!" , "hey latte, hey raspberry!" , "Hey!" , latte hugged espresso and Madeleine. They all headed inside, mayvaleine was there but no where near them. His plan was ready but he needed go to Madeleine, who is near espresso. He figured he's could tour them around since he's been there longer, he knew which ever way his plan goes he most likely would succeed. He figured out where they were and ran up to Madeleine, "Big brother! You're here!" , Madeleine put on a smile trying to pretend he was happy, espresso grabbed onto Madeleines hand tighter and stepped back a bit. "Would you guys like a tour?" Mayvaleine forced a innocent smile, but deeply he wanted to pull out a knife and stab the shit out of espresso. Madeleine looked at espresso, espresso thought nothing of it so he nodded in agreement. "Sure!", "Hurray!", mayvaleine led them to many places in the school, they went all up to the third floor. They made it to the rooftop. Espresso looked over the edge, Mayvaleine jokingly slightly pushed him and laughed. Madeleine scolded mayvaleine about it and espresso was to frozen to even do anything, mayvaleine just rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at espresso, espresso resisted flicking him off. They went down to the second floor then mayvaleine remembered his plan. This was the perfect time, It was also the perfect time for Madeleines plan to work too.

Madeleine took out his device where he can see what ever espresso sees, mayvaleine went a little more faster than Madeleine and espresso and got father ahead. He was in front espresso middle and Madeleine back. When Mayvaleine got to the corner of the stairs let out a yell and pretended to fall down the stairs. He yelled in pain as if he had hurt himself, "E-Espresso! Why would you do that!?" , espresso looked shocked, "What!? I-", "Madeleine! Help! Espresso pushed me down the stairs!" , mayvaleine had started to fake cry. Espresso looked back at Madeleine and looked horrified. "Maddie...?" , Madeleine pretended to be mad at him, he slightly shoved espresso out of the way making sure it didn't hurt, he helped mayvaleine up and gestured at espresso to come down the stairs.. Espresso could feel his eyes almost water, he tried not to cry and break down , he got down the stairs and already shed a tear. He tried to hide his face by looking down,Mayvaleine hid behind Madeleine, mayvaleine grinned at espresso, espresso wanted to break down right there and then. Madeleine pulled out his device and saw what all happened. Mayvaleine was stunned and Madeleine turned back at him, he back hand slapped mayvaleine as hard as he can which then made mayvaleine fall to the ground, mayvaleine couldn't even feel his face at first but the pain slowly and hardly started to kick in, espresso looked up at Madeleine, Madeleine had turned to espresso and gave him a hug and kiss, mayvaleine started to cry, mayvaleine got up at ran out of his school all the way home.

Mean while, espresso cried into Madeleines shoulder while Madeleine hugged him. Latte and raspberry had spotted them and they both ran to them, latte saw that espresso was crying, latte got sad, Madeleine then let go of espresso, espresso ran into latte. Latte hugged him tight, Madeleine and raspberry watched in awe, espresso let go and wiped away his last tear.