✮Betrayal✮

Okay. Still in Madeleine's POV. It is currently Thursday in the story. Soo yeah continuing on

I woke up before espresso making sure he doesn't know I'm up. I went to go see Clairabell. I closed the door so nobody would hear. "Clairabell.." I smiled. "What do you want from me.." she said. It was raspy and it sounded like she had lost her voice. It was probably from her trying to scream. "I'm gonna torture you." I said. "You're not really gonna do that are you..!? Let me go!" She tried screaming. I can tell her throat really hurts. "Maybe I will. Maybe I won't- " I was cut off by a ding. "See you in a bit Clairabell." I said. I went out of the basement and closed the door shut.

Enlightme~69: stop what you're doing and come to the school like right now. I'll be in my club.

Mad yan: why? Is it something important?

Enlightme~69: to me it is, I feel like this wouldn't be important to you. Just meet me here. I'll be waiting.

Mad yan: ok..? I'll be there in a sec.

I go to the school early, nobody's here. How is enlight always here? But anyways, I go up to enlightments club. I knock on the door. "You're hear I see.." he said in a kinda scary voice. "Yeah.. so.. what do you want?" I asked. "I want this." He said, he grabbed a syringe that looked like it had sedative in it and tried to stab me with it. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?" I said. I pushed him back and he tackled me to the ground. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS." I said. "I WANT HIM. I WANT HIM ALL TO MYSELF. HES MINE. MINE MADELEINE. DO YOU HEAR ME!?" He yelled. "ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ESPRESSO BECAUSE IM ALREADY HIS BOYFRIEND." I said. I then twisted his arm. He groaned. I grabbed the syringe from him. "GIVE ME THAT." He said while jumping to get the syringe. I hugged him and injected the syringe into him. "N-NO! This.. can't be.. happening.." he said falling asleep. I grabbed him and took him home. Good thing nobody and around and espresso was still asleep. I dragged enlight down to the basement. Clairabell was looking at me horrified. "W-What did you do to him!?" She screamed, I pulled a other chair out and tied him down. Now. I'll make them both my mindslaves. "The same thing I did with you." I said. I could hear someone walking. I got out the basement cautiously making sure espresso didn't see me.  "Madeleine? Where are you!?" Espresso asked. He was somewhere near the kitchen. I closed the door as quiet as I can. "I'm hear i said getting away from the basement as fast and quick as possible. "Im here!" I said. "Oh! There you are. Where were you?" Espresso asked. "No where. I was just out for a walk." I said. "But i didnt hear the door open?" He said. "I walk quietly.." I said. "Oh! Makes sense." He said. "Anyways. We gotta get ready for school in a bit." He said. "I'm gonna stay home today." I said. "Why? Today ima go back to my house!" He said. "I.. um.. feel sick. Don't worry too! I'll go visit you later!" I said. "Oh... okay.." He said. Espresso got ready and left. I went down to the basement. "Hello again." I said. Enlightment was talking to Clairabell. Clairabell was annoyed and so was enlight. "What do you want." Claira asked. "We're his next mindslaves. There's nothing we can do about it." He said in a serious tone. "That's right! Now. Im gonna go ahead and torture you for the rest of the day. So I won't have to torture you more longer than I need to tomorrow!" I said. "Just kill me Madeleine.. why do you need two mind slaves..?" Enlight asked. "Because.. just be quiet I don't have to explain anything to you." I said. I torture then for the whole day but saved some hours to see espresso. After I got done I showered and changed into normal clothes. I went to go see espresso. "Hey espresso!" I said. "Oh! Hi Maddie!!" He hugged me. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and I gave him one too. We went into his room and hung out for the rest of the day. Before It got dark, I told espresso that I was gonna go home. He said alright and gave me a kiss so I kissed back. I went home. Changed into something comfy and went down to the basement. "You bitch..." enlightment said. "KILL ME MADELEINE. KILL ME ALREADY." He yelled. "please... just.. kill me... end me.. I'm useless.. I'm worth less..." Clairabell said. "Oh you're not gonna be useless once you're my mind slave!" I said. "COME ON MADELEINE JUST DO IT. KILL ME. DO IT. KILL. KILL.KILL.KILL.KILL.KILL.KILL." Enlight repeated. "Shut up enlight. You're also gonna be put to use." I said. He kept moving his chair. "MADELEINE... COME ON... DO IT... KILL ME.." he said while trying to escape his chair. "I'll let Clairabell do that." I mumbled. "WHAT?! I WOULD NEVER KILL SOMEONE!! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!! STOP!!" She screamed. She barley had enough energy and she wasted it. To bad. I tortured them for the rest of the night. I only have to torture them for 4 hours tomorrow so I'll do it very early so that I have time to go to school. I went to my bed room and went to sleep. I got up very early as I planned. I went down to torture enlight and Clairabell. Clairabell was sleeping but enlight was eyes wide awake. He looked broken. But he wasn't yet. "WAKE UP CLAIRABELL... HES HERE~" enlight said like he was possessed. "..." Clairabell didn't even say anything. Clairabell also had despair in her eyes.. I tortured them for 4 hours and got ready for school. I was a few minutes early then when I have to go. I thought of having a little bit of fun with my new mindslaves.
"Enlight. Claira. I will give you both a challenge. Who ever manages to 'pretend kill' the other person will win this challenge. I let them go and I put them in their place. "Anddd.. Go!" I said. They started fighting they started rolling on the ground. I could see that they were both strong. Bu tu wanted to see who was strong. Clairabell looked tired and so did enlight. Clairabell won surprisingly and pretended like he has stabbed enlight. She got off of him and enlight got up. They both looked at me without emotion. "We are done" they both said. "Thank you. But. You guys are gonna do this 2 More times! Whoever gets more points then the other person will win.." I said. They both got into their positions. No expressions or emotion. Kinda feel bad but it is what it is. They fought. Enlight won a round and Claira won the last one. It seemed that Claira was much more stronger then enlight. So I gave. Her a knife to kill him. Enlight fought back. Though Claira bell still put the knife through his heart. She was about to stab her self but I grabbed the knife. I told her she didn't need to stab herself. I brought her to school and kept her there for a while. While she was just there I went to go find espresso. I saw him. "Hey essy!" I said. "Hi Maddie!!" He said while giving me a kiss. I smiled. I saw that Claira was looking at us from a far distance. She sat back down when I signaled her to. After we went to class I asked to go to the restroom but instead I went to go see Claira. Her sanity.. it's back up?! SHE HAS A. KNIFE?!? "WHAT ARE YOH DOING!?" I said. She tried to stab me but I pushed her to the ground. "I'm trying to kill you. COME HERE." She said. She tackled me to the ground and got on top of me. " YOU DID THIS TO ME.. YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS.." she yelled in a horrifying voice. She managed to cut my arm but I grabbed the knife from her and stabbed her 10 times. Each splattering my face and clothes with blood. I went to go shower and change so I skipped class. I obviously got in trouble but who are they gonna tell?? My parents?? (💀)  I met up with espresso after class we went outside to the fountains. "Why did you change your clothes?" He asked. "Uhh it just got hot" I said. "Oh." He said. "Why'd you skip class?" He said. "I was just bored.." I said.

Espresso's POV

What is up with him?! He never acted this way before. I'll spy on him later. But for now ima just hang out with him for a bit.

Help. I'm sorry I haven't updated. I'm just to stressed and busy with school.😭