Big Doggie Comes To Visit

The next few days were boring as hell- and that's putting it nicely. The only exotic thing was the fact that I was being taught by satyrs, nymphs, and a centaur. 

"Hey it normal for a demigod." Frank pointed out. 

"But still Aria's not normal even by demigod standards." Annabeth reasoned. 

"HEYYY" Complaigned Ariadne.

Each and every stupid morning, I took Ancient Greek from Annabeth, and we talked about all of the stupid gods and goddesses. Annabeth was semi-wrong about my dyslexia: Ancient Greek was actually pretty easy for me. After a couple of lessons - and a few, okay, a lot, of arguments - I could read through a couple chapters of Homer without too much of a headache. 

"That's still my record." Ariadne joked.

The rest of the day, I'd rotate through outdoor 'activities' - if you call getting into fights, activities - trying to look for something I excelled in. I was pretty good at canoeing and that wasn't the kind of heroic skill people expected to seefrom the kid who had beaten the Minotaur.

This caused Poseidon to beam at Ariadne.

Foot racing? It was actually pretty fun I won sometimes due to my stealth. When I asked how they ran so fast, they told me it was because they had experience with love sick gods.

All the goddess glared at the gods who just looked away awkwardly

 Damn, can the gods keep their hands off anything that has a vagina? 

This made the Gods look anywhere but towards the females in the room.

Wrestling? I wasn't bad. I beat Clarisse most of the time. She would give me helpful hints on how to improve, even though I took Tae Kwon Do when I was ten, I was a little rusty. 

Clarisse smiled at Ariadne causing her to throw a smile back.

But the thing I really excelled at? Chiron tried to teach me archery, but he didn't need to. Somehow, I was an absolute natural at it. Even better then the Apollo cabin.

"That's my daughter." Beamed Artemis as she sent a smirk Apollo's way at the fact Ariadne was better then his cabin.

Everyone gave the Greek campers a look that said Really? Youdidn't figure it out?

"The auburn hair should've given it away but the sea green contacts had us stuck." Remarked Annabeth.

Really!? Archery?! I knew the senior campers were watching me, trying to find out who my dad was. They probably were confused. 

Little did they know that I already knew. See, I didn't have the strength of an Ares kid-though I was close-, I was better with a bow then the Apollo kids. I didn't have any of Hephaestus's skills or Dionysus's ways with vines. 

Luke and Ethan-a bitter Nemesis kid I had become friends with- suggested that I might be a daughter of Hermes. A master of none. 

"Hey!" Hermes said sadly. "Let's face you are." Apollo stated tryingnot to laugh. Hermes grumbled something inaudible to everyone.

I was quick to tell them to fuck off. Despite all of that crazy shit, I liked camp. I guess I got used to the wonderful smell of pine trees that I loved so much.

"Yeah, I wanna know how you left Artemis's care now." Muttered Aphrodite.

Even the weird noise that the monsters made at night wasn't so annoying anymore.