How Did This All Happen?

(The Shakespearean,  Zoe speaks annoys me to no end so I won't use it a lot.)

Before you start reading the books, we must show you all how this all occurred, from the beginning.

-The Fates

The fates had left a crib for the sleeping baby Ariadne as well. Making sure that it was soundproof so the baby wouldn't awaken anytime soon. Artemis had gotten up and placed the baby in the crib to help her sleeping wife.

A big screen flashed against the wall of the throne room, large enough for everyone to be able to see the film clearly even if it was from across the room.

The film slowly started.

"No one speak this is going to be interesting but after the scene ends we can speak." Said Ariadne who was interested in knowing her parents love story.

The screen was dark but they heard rustling of trees and a sound that sounded like footsteps. The screen slowly got brighter and brighter

A dark haired girl was running through a forest. Her long night black hair which once fell in loose waves to her waist was now knotted. She was starving, as seen by the gauntness of her face. The grime that stained her skin covered her once-beautiful complexion. She was no longer the Hesperides that she once was.

This was Zoe Nightshade, the once favoured daughter of Atlas the titan of endurance and strength.

After assisting Zeus's son, Hercules, in obtaining an apple from the Garden of the Hesperides, the daughter of Atlas, fell from grace.

The girl sank to the ground sobbing as soon as she managed to escape the monsters her father had sent after her. Word had spread amongst immortals and monsters. Atlas seeks the blood of his banished daughter. All these beasts wanted to deliver her head on a platter.

After being banished, she lost her immortality and was without a place to go or a person to turn to. Nobody wanted to help the daughter of the general. Despite having put her faith in Zeus's son, she ultimately lost everything. She wished she had never fallen for the boy's deceit. She had been duped by the sweet words of the handsome man, and now she was lying in the midst of nowhere, pleading for assistance from any being.

She wasn't going to survive much longer she hadn't eaten in days. She had made an effort to push herself to keep moving. She did, with full sincerity. Her mortal body, however, was a great disadvantage.

She discovered that, despite her willpower, she was only capable of supporting herself on her hands and knees. Her arms were shaking from the strain of bearing her own weight they were about to give out from under her.

She heard rustling in the trees and knew it was the end.  Soon after, a silhouette crossed her line of view.

Just as her hands gave away a figure caught her.

"Do not worry dear. You are safe now. I have killed the threat." Said the soothing voice of the figure.

And for the first time in the past days, Zoe felt at peace in the arms of her savior. Her eyes which burned from the lack of sleep struggled to keep open, as she finally rested feeling utter serenity in the embrace of the girl.

"She's gonna blow" Ariadne said in a southern accent intoReyna's ear, and Reyna tried to suppress a huge laugh, managingto control it to a small snort. "Everybody duck and cover."

"OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS. THEYYYY AREEEEEE THEEEEEE CUTESTTTTTTTTT COUPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." Aphrodite squealed.