Guidepost for Detectives

The past couple of weeks has been a peculiar one, and I thought it to be best to write down my experiences from them. I went from being a detective to a powerful being overnight. It's kinda crazy now that I think about it. I didn't want to do this case anymore after she came for me. That was the first time, I had seen a ghost. My world had just been completely shattered right in front of me. Now all of a sudden, demons, spirits, witches, and God knows what else exists. It's not easy taking all that in, yet I didn't say anything about it. Without a doubt, Odin tricked me, but I did nothing about it. However, I'm glad they did. I learned something important that day. Justice has a strange sense of humor. After I lost my wife and daughter. I devoted my entire life to finding whoever took them away from me. I spent hours looking for anything. Those hours turned into days, those days turned into weeks, those weeks turned into months, and those months turned into years. Slowly every one of my friends left me to rot. All except one. James was the only person who I could have called a friend, and maybe that's why I didn't do it. It's easy to point a gun at someone who's trying to kill you, but it's difficult to point it at yourself. and you know, it taught me something. In life, you're going to lose things you care about. Pets, friends, and even family. There's nothing you can do to prevent that. You can't fix what's already gone. The only thing you can do is accept it and move on. I saw firsthand, what refusal of this can do to someone. It ruins you and turns you into something else, something you are not or even dreamed of becoming. I had to accept it, even if I did find and kill him. It wouldn't have brought them back. That's why I'm giving this book to you Sarah. You have many friends who want to see you overcome this chapter in your life. Hopefully, this helps you to find new strength and some kind of peace in knowing that people still care for you. Be safe, you have much more to accomplish.