Disc 2 Chapter Three: Registration

Crystal sits in a chair in a small waiting in the Hunter's HQ. She takes off her glasses and cleans them with apart of her shirt. She does feels a little out of place here. Everyone there seems to be eyeing her down.

Crystal: Geez, this place is creepy.

Blue Figure: But this place is your only place of safety, so you better get used to the atmosphere.

Crystal: I'm not staying here. This place even smells horrible.

Blue Figure: Well, do you have money?

Crystal: No.

Blue Figure: Welp, Get used to it.

Crystal: No, I'm not. I'll take my chances out there.

Next!

Crystal: Huh?

Next in line!

Blue Figure: I think their calling us.

Crystal: Why would they be calling us?

Your holding up the line miss.

Crystal: Oh... sorry.

Crystal walks up to the front desk and greets the individual there.

Employee: Your new. You planning on applying for Hunting aren't you.

Crystal: What? Oh no, I'm no......

Crystal spots a small group of persons walking into a room. One of the individuals has a katana on their side. Oddly enough, Crystal has seen that katana before.

Crystal: Is that..... Mom's...?

Employee: You were saying something?

Crystal: Who were those people just now?

Employee: Their hunters. With the demon infestation becoming more of a problem. We hire hunters to deal with them.

Crystal: How do I-

Employee: You need to apply for the test.

Blue Figure: Are you sure about this? You know nothing about fighting demons.

Crystal: I'm positive!

Everyone looks at Crystal after she made an outburst. Crystal turns around to the crown and apologizes.

Employee: You seem excited about this.

Crystal: Where do I sign?

Employee: Not so fast, you have to sign up, and complete the test.

Crystal: Test.

Employee: Well, there's a theory and practical exam.

Crystal: Practical?

Employee: Yes, you must pass the physical exam to get in.

Crystal: umm did you say Physical?

Employee: Yup, you need to be fit before you can actually start hunting. Your a bit muscular yourself so you shouldn't have any problem.

Crystal gains a smell sense of confidence from the compliment, but that doesn't help with her anxiety at all.

Blue Figure: See you aren't even sure about this.

Crystal: That doesn't matter because, One of those hunters have my mother's katana. I don't know, he might know something about her. Still I need that back. No random person can just walk around with that. It runs in the family, and I can't let him keep it. That's why.

Crystal grabs an application, and sits down. She also notices someone wearing a purple hoodie with a single light pink stripe on it. The woman looks pretty young like she's in her twenties, but something about her feels mysterious. Crystal can't put her finger on it exactly, but this woman is scaring the hell out of her. The lady meets eyes with her, and then goes about her own business.