- Final 13

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit down in my chair and look around. One more test with these boys. "Congratulations to all I-LANDERs who survived until now."  We start clapping. "From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of the I-land."  The final 13. We cheer. "This test will decide the final 13 members. Those 13 people will go to the final competition for the debut. This test won't take the original joint responsibility process. Through the choice of I-LANDERs, producers, and the world, we will determine the final 13 people, who will be eligible to continueon the competition for the debut. The I-LANDERs who will be eliminated by this test will be 3 by the I-LANDERs' choice, and another 3 by the producers'choice. So, a total of 6 I-lander will be eliminated." 'We have to get rid of 6 of us, no matter what?'"The 6 people who got eliminated, will have to wait on the global vote with the Grounders." 'Then for the grounders, they can only survive by the global votes?' 'Yeah.' I sigh. This is brutal. I look around. 7 of us are safe while the other 6 may never come back. I want to be one of the 7 so bad, but I don't know if I will be good enough. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 13 of us are in the practice room. We already decided on parts and are just stretching for now. 'You know that the international guys have an advantage with the global voting? Fans from their countries will be voting.' Jaebeom, Jay, Jake and I are talking in the big practice room. 'I wonder if people in America will vote for me?' 'The people in Australia, probably won't vote.' 'But the way I see it, I have to survive. I don't think I'll make it with popularity vote. So if I don't get recognizes by the guys here and the producers, I won't make it.' I look down. Will they vote me out this round? Will the producers vote me out? And if I get voted out, do the fans like me enough to vote me back in? I sigh but push it away. I'm the only girl here, Bang Si Hyuk must have a reason to put me here. Jay, Youngbin, Jungwon, Jake, Sunghoon and I are with our own tablets scattered in the room. All in our own minds. I forget them and focus on my part. This is about me. I have to do good if I want to stay here. I practice the dance a couple of times before walking away. I see K practice in the private room and walk past it to go to the little louche. No one is here. I sit down and grab a cup to fill with water. This test already feels different from the others. It's just day one and the atmosphere already changed. From the caring group that always thought about teamwork we now only think about ourselves. I hope we don't stay like that. I already miss the boys hugging me, messing around with each other and just in general being close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group practice just ended. I lay down on the floor on my stomach, looking at the boys through the mirror. My eyes land on Jake. 'You got this?' He rolled up his sleeve, showing off his arm muscles. My eyes widen. I know he worked out, but I didn't know that. I sit up and look at him. Sunghoon does the same thing. Ow damn, these boys have muscles! Jay also joins. 'Oh!' I get up and walk to the 3 boys. 'Damn boys.' I poke Jake's arm. 'Like what you see?' I chuckle and nod. He smirks at me. Another person joins, K. He lifts up his sweater and pulls out his arm, showing his abs at the same time. 'Oh damn oppa.' I get closer to K. 'How?' He chuckles. 'I work out a lot Joy-a.' 'You good?' 'Hm.' I look at the two boys behind me. Jay has his hand on Jake's shoulder, the later looking at the floor. I raise one eyebrow as I see Jay smirk. I want to get closer to Jake again but he walks away. 'Huh?' He walks out the room towards the stairs. I will ask him later.