- Gifts

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my gift. I notice the note first. It's from Jungkook. I don't know if you will like it. I got you a ring, necklace and earring set. I hope you will enjoy it and wear it proudly. BTS JK. I look under the note and see the pieces. They look absolutely beautiful! 2 of my favorite colors, blue and black. 'Oh my!' I take out the ring first and try it on. It fits perfectly on my index finger. 'Woah!' Jake and Jungwon look at the ring. The boys know how much I love rings. I always wear one on each hand. 'What did you get?' The boys gather around me. 'Let me help you.' Jake takes the necklace and puts it on me. 'Blue is your color.' I smile and look back at the ring. 'I love it so much.' 'Wow!'I look up at Jay. 'Daebak.' He opens a blanket and it shows V. 'Woah!' He happily wraps it around himself. I look at Jake. He takes out a diary. 'Look.' He shows it to me and points to a corner. From RM. 'Wow.' We make eye contact and he smiles. He opens it and there is a letter inside. 'He wrote it himself.' In the corner of my eyes I see Sunghoon take out his gift. He got a chimmy stuffed animal. 'Cute!' He hugs it and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Rank 1.' I sit down on my bed. Rank 1, 2, 3 and 4 have the purple room, it just got bigger and they added a bed while the green room lost a bed. 'What's this.' I take the remote and push on a random button. My bed moves? 'Wha!' 'It's going up!' The others run in. 'The bed goes up!' 'Rock-paper-scissors for that bed.' 'No. Mine.' I lay down on my bed. It's even bigger than the other beds. 'You mean ours.' Jake runs towards me and jumps next to me. 'Yah!' Sunghoon sits on the bed with us. 'Would it be okay if I use it when I'm sore?' I look up. 'What?' He points to the massage chair. 'Of course.' 'Thank you.' He hug me trapping me between him and Jake. 'Rank 1 bed can fit 3 people.' 'It's actually pretty comfy like this.' The 2 boys laugh. I notice K looking at Daniel and Sunoo. I have to talk with him later but for now I will enjoy my bed a little longer. I need a nap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'But really, I don't like the ranking.' Heeseung and I are cuddling on Jay's bed while talking with K and Sunghoon. 'I am a bit worried.' 'Four people.' Units. A sigh leaves my mouth thinking back at the units. 'What do you think about that?' 'The units? Frankly, I'm really anxious.' I nod. I am happy with my unit members, not with the song. 'You three are in one unit right?' K looks at us. 'Yeah, Fake Love.' 'I know we have to do it but.' 'It's a hard one.' The door opens showing Ta-ki. 'Sleep well.' 'Sleep well.' He leaves again. 'Only unit with 5.' 'That's not the problem. The song is high.' I look at Sunghoon. '5 is not a problem?' 'Why would it be a problem. We did it with 13 for weeks.' I let my head rest against Heeseung's chest. 'I need my bed back, sorry guys.' I look up as Jay comes into the room with Jake. 'And I want to go to bed too.' I sigh and get up. Did I promise Jake to sleep in Rank 1 bed together tonight? Maybe. Do I regret it? Absolutely not! 'Sleep well.' 'Sleep well.' The 3 of us return to the purple room, Sunoo and Daniel are already asleep. Jake lays down in my bed and opens the blanket for me. I lay down and bury my head in his chest. 'Good night.' 'Good night.'