- Thank you for everything

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just finished our performance for the midpoint evaluation and are waiting for Sung Deuk and Doobu to give us feedback. 'It feels like you guys are just glossing over things. You're not doing it powerfully, and the moves aren't exact.' 'Guys, this is going to be a live show. You guys should have some tension.' 'This is really the last test, and we don't know about the result! We'll only have 8 people remaining in the end. The one who goes home will regret it, thinking I should've show more. But that's going to be useless. I really want you to not forget that this is the final performance.' 'Yes!' 'Prepare well.' 'Yes, sir!' 'Work hard!' 'Thank you so much!' Okay Jay, show time. I stand closer to Jake as I start to feel a bit embarrassed about what will happen next. 'Director.' 'Yes?' 'We have something to deliver to you. Could you wait for just a second?' 'You're delivering something? What do you mean by that?' Jay runs away to get our little gifts for the producers while the 9 of us look around, not really knowing what to say or do. Jay returns after a minute making us all turn around to hide our smiles. It feels so awkward that I hide behind K. 'What is that?' Jay hands them the sheets of papers before standing next to us. We all smile and wait for their reaction.'We all wrote messages for you.' Before the midpoint evaluation we all decided to write some things down for the producers. Thanking them for this experience and for helping us even sometimes with harsh words. The two producers smile while looking at the sheets of paper. 'I can't remember the last time I received something like this. Thank you. I'll read every word carefully. He's crying!' Sung Deuk points to Doobu who got a little bit emotional but denies it. 'Stop that!' We smile as we feel how much they appreciate it. 'Take a picture of us.' 'Take what? A picture?' 'Like this!' Ni-ki takes a picture of the two producers as we stand behind him. 'One, two, three.' He takes the picture and hands the phone back to Doobu. 'Thank you so much.' The awkward feeling left and made place for appreciation and happiness. 'This really makes me happy. Thank you so much.' The two producers bow to us and we immediately bow back. They leave and we all start laughing. 'That felt awkward.' 'Yeah!' 'Let's go back up.' We gather our stuff and walk back upstairs to relax for a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-LANDERs, come to the item room." We rush to the item room and see all kinds of new stuff. 'What is it? What's going on?' We get inside and start looking around while taking through each other. 'It's amazing!' 'There are tons of hats!' 'There are tons of accessories.' 'What for?' 'What're those cameras?' 'We have cameras here too.' 'Self-promotionvideo?' 'Right!' Some of the boys start jumping as I bring up the video we have to shoot ourselves as a self-promotion. K, Ni-ki, Sunoo and Heeseung have more time then the other I-LANDERs, we have 30 seconds to fill with a way to make ourselves appeal to the viewers. I start looking around as my eyes fall on a microphone. 'Can we sing a song?' I pick it up and turn to see the boys nodding. 'I'm going to sing something!' I hold the microphone to my chest. 'What will you sing?' 'Self-made song?' I raise my eyebrows as I smile while the boys cheer. 'You wrote a song?' 'Yeah, I always do that when I'm bored.' 'Wow.' Everyone starts messing around again. 'Oh my god Jungwon.' I turn around and see Jungwon is a sheep costume. I start to laugh as I look at the younger dance. I notice that Jake changed into something else as well. 'Jakey, what are you wearing?' I'm still holding on to the microphone as I wrap my arms around his middle. 'I'm trying to look like a brother who's going to read a picture book.' 'A picture book?' This cute look on him makes me melt. How can he perform a song like Flicker one week and look like an adorable baby the next? Which song should I sing? My notebook is in my room, a couple ideas are in there. I hope I have one that's good enough.