update

Just letting you know I posted two things today. If you read your promised that is an actual chapter. 

Hello,

I would just like to say thank you so much for 2k reads! I can't believe I posted these imagines a year ago today. It's crazy, you would think I would be better at writing now, but I have more important things to discuss. First, thank you again to everyone that has supported this "book" I'm glad you have liked it; it means so much that you do. I'm sorry updates have been so slow on this and they will be much slower after this announcement (if that's possible). In honor of this being posted a year ago, I will now post the first few chapters of the book I told you about eons ago. I'm sorry that the wait for that has been so long, but I wanted to stock up on chapters. I can't guarantee that updates will be faster because it was actually really hard to write good chapters for that book, so I don't have that many written. 

The name of the book is A Sea of Shadows and Memories and it follows my OC Emery Tarasovna and her journey at the little palace. It takes place a year or so before Alina arrives. Be warned it is not as darkling-friendly as this "book" is. That means I will not hold back on the slander. Read at your own risk. I would show I little more about it but I can't upload videos, so if you want check out my tiktoks the videos will be posted there. To give you the vibe the relationship of Emery and the darkling it's like the audio from daredevil "I needed a soilder you wanted a father" and the song dollhouse by Melanie Martinez.  

^ These are just some characters

^ These are just some characters. The full cast is in the story. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you again!  The chapter I posted before this has been in my drafts for like 7 months cause I wanted to write more about the characters but honestly I'm so tired and wanted to give you guys an actual chapter too. Toddles! 

-K