Ch 6

*billy's POV*

I woke up feeling like crap, all droopy and shit and I have no idea why. Maybe I felt a bit guilty for practically breaking Stevie's leg but that brat deserved it for talking shit to my friends and taking his anger on him.

"OI HARGROVE WAKE UP HARRINGTON!" The guard screamed at me 

"yea yea whatever, OI DUMBASS WAKE UP!" I shouted in his ear and he shot up out of bed and gave me his stupid 'intimidating' glare.

He stood up and left the cell as soon as he saw my infamous smirk.

At breakfast I couldn't help but watch Harrington pick at his food listening to that Byers kid ramble on about god knows what, I also can't help but admirer his stupid hair all soft and shit, I want to feel it I want to touch his stupid soft fluffy hair.. oh god i'm not inlolve with Harrington am I?.. am I?? 

"BILLY!" 

"Oh uh sorry what were you saying Tommo"

" I was saying-"

"I'm going to the bathroom Ill be back in 5 minutes"

I'm not actually coming back and yeah I know this is prison but i'm basically the king here and the guards are terrified of me so I can do what I want.

I got to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and went over to the sink but then heard a soft terrified voice 

"billy?-"

"What do you want Harrington"

"A-Are you ok"

"i'm fine go away"

"no somethings up, you seem mad"

"JUST FUCK OFF HARRINGTON"

"O-Oh o-ok"

he started sobbing and was about to run out the door but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my chest and hugged him. Trust me I'm no hugger but Steve makes me feel different, he has since the first time I saw him, he was with his now ex-girlfriend and they looked happy but things haven't been the same lately I wonder what's going on, I shouldn't ask..

"Billy..."

"I'm not letting go your mine"

"billy your choking me"

"oh uh sorry" i chuckle and let go of him 

"does this mean you won't beat my ass again"

"yes it does mean ill never beat your ass again" we both laugh while staring into each others eyes 

A/N: Ooh billy noticed his feelings about Steve what does Steve think of him now!!??

A/N: sorry its bit short but chapter seven is gonna be good trust me ;)