Chapter-2 Pregnant

Meera Deshmukh POV

Next day I woke up , Only see all my belongings are already packed. My idiot bestie is looking at me with smile.

"Eyes off mister," I said fake glaring at him. He snapped out of his dream land and gave me annoying smirk which made me irritate.

"What?," I asked looking myself in mirror that is there something on my face. But, no everything looks good to me.

Why was he looking at me look like that?

"What did that boyfriend of yours, saw in you? Did he came from hell like you?," He asked keeping a finger on his chin gave me mischievous look.

"What do you mean?," I asked glaring at him.

"You look like nothing but a sleeping devil to me," He smirked making me angry.

"Shut up. He has very good taste," I said clenching my teeth in annoyance.

"Oh really? Then why did he abandoned you?," He asked looking at me straight. Without thinking I blurted those words.

"Because I am an orphan," I closed my eyes feeling stupid on my myself disclosing out the truth.

"What the fuck?," He asked menacingly making me scared.

This guy scares me with his anger management, Same like him.

"Arhaan language," I scolded him.

He gave look like I gave a damn to my foul words.

" Come again," He sneered.

"Yes, He abandoned me because I am an orphan," I replied closing my eyes in fear.

God this guy is crazy.

"How dare he?That Bastard, Moron, Jerk. Didn't he knew that? When he was fake loving you and even when he was sleeping with you? And His main purpose is to sleep with you and he did it. And gave a lamest excuse to break up. He clearly gave me a reason to hate him. I will kill that son of bitch. When he comes in front of me.," God he doesn't have any filter to his mouth.

"Stop cursing him, Aru please give some control to your mouth. I didn't knew about his motive. I was in my own dream land idiot, I didn't see all these things and I Never felt his love was fake. I have seen his true love for me Aru. Now I think it's all my imagination. He never loved me. But I don't know why he gave me this lame excuse?," I am also confused like this.

On the day i clearly remember i was the one who started fighting with him, make aware of our relationship to his family. He just asked me some time and later in fear i asked will they accept orphan like me and suddenly he got up and started screaming at me. It's because i am orphan they won't agree and we should break up.

Like what the hell.

" Let's Break up. I don't want to be with a orphan like you. I want to marry a girl who matches my status and my family. I don't want you. Good bye.," He just abandoned me like that.

I cried on that day for being so stupid and trusting on wrong guy. I did cry not because break up but giving so much importance to him.

"Oh Madam queen, Still you are supporting that bastard. I don't know why you're so naive. That's why he played with you so creatively," He said smacking on my forehead making me hiss.

"Leave about that jerk, Go and get ready. We're getting late for our flight. Meanwhile,I'll prepare breakfast for us," He said pushing me inside washroom,‌‌ thrown towel on my direction,which I caught perfectly.

This guy here makes best food. He can become master chef.

Second reason to love him more. I never knew Indian men can cook. No offence because I never saw men cooking in my house but they do help their partners.