Chapter-45 Breaking Everyone's Heart

Author's POV

Nandini mansion is full of chaos, why not? Today is their elder son engagement. Armaan Joshi. Who happens to be very happy for his engagement. But the people in his family aren't happy with his decision. Because their younger son is in love with the bride. Nonetheless they agreed for the sake of their promise. Deep down they're disappointed and sad. They never wanted to be part of this engagement, they wanted their children to be happy not in the cost of their loved ones life.

They knew Armaan is going to break everyone's heart today. Why not? Everyone calls him ruthless, stubborn attitude freak and stick to his descision. Their younger is going crazy in his room. He just wanted to destroy everything present in the room.

Arhaan loves Raima alot, he can't live without of her. His heart is broken. He knew his elder brother loves his best friend and father of her babies. But still want to marry his love. This is what heartbreaking to him. He can't share his sorrow to anyone. Not even his best friend. Who also might be crying in some corner.

Why this happening God? Pushing all these thoughts from his mind, he went to his best friend room to see, it's locked. Reluctantly he went to his room and laid on his bed.

He doesn't even know when sleep consumed him.

Next Day

One hour before the engagement. Everyone is so happy, In Raima's family. Why not? Finally the promise made by elders is going to fulfilled by their children. Raima didn't like the arrangement at all. She's so happy with the things went before few months back. Now suddenly, engagement with Armaan made her heart came into her stomach.

What happened? That made Armaan take this decision. She wants to run away from her place, where she and him present. She's tried calling Arhaan, but never answered her phone. Making her heart broke into pieces. Even she wants to run also everyone is in her room not even moving from their places making her scared.

She's just chanting God's name in her heart. If not Arhaan, there's no one in my life. Keeping faith in her God, she made exit to her new life. Which either will be good or bad only she can feel.

Nandini Mansion

Everything is set, only engagement couple left to arrive. There are so many guests, like Joshi's family friends, close friends, business friends and like wise Singh's family members and their friends. Singh's family is so happy with the things happening, neither we can't say same about Joshi's. They're waiting for the bomb to blast and everything gets destroyed.

They were worried for their younger son.

Yara and Aayansh are playing with Arhaan and Aarohi unaware about what's going on in the house and their parents lives. Meera came along with Armaan, but stood with Arhaan. Who kept his head down indulged himself playing with kids. Aarohi kept herself busy in Aayansh and Akash smiles which making her forget about everything.

Guests were murmuring like who is this new person and the kids. Joshi's and Singh's heard their comments but they just ignored those illogical people.

"Hello, Mrs Joshi. How are you?," Asked one of her old friend who's nothing but snobbish rich arrogant lady.

"I am fine Mrs Kulkarni. Thanks for coming," Nandini gave fake smiled to her. Nandini wanted to escape from this lady BBC but Mrs Kulkarni is a smart lady and asked whatever her mind is running.

"Who's that woman and those kids your kids playing?,"

"She's Arhaan's best friend and those kids are hers and before you ask another question. Yes they're staying with us," Malathi placed her hand on Nandini's shoulder trying to calm her.