Chapter-58 Old Pervert

Author's POV

"I thought my best friend will be my sister in law. Why are you so late?," Jiya scolded him. She wished Sakshi to be her sister in law.

"Oh drama queen. Stop dreaming about your best friend to be my wife. And stop match making. What if she's immature like you?,"  Jiya smacked his head and glared at him for speaking nonsense about her best friend and her.

"I am not immature and my friend is also not. She's mature but innocent," Jiya explained frowning at him.

"I don't want any of your friend to be my future partner," Him said raising his hands in surrender.

"Leave that. Anyway some old pervert is harassing her. I think she likes him. You aren't lucky enough to have my friend," Jiya replied rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"See there, that's my best friend. Sakshi. She's looking beautiful right," Jiya said proudly.

"Gorgeous," Was the word escaped from his mouth making his sister to smirk.

"I know. Stop ogling at her. She's off limits," Jiya smirked and glared at him.

"Now you gave me opportunity to be her boyfriend and now you're saying she's off limits. That's not fair. Anyway doesn't she have boyfriend? She looks beauty with brain," He exclaimed innocently making her roll eyes in annoyance.

"She's forever single and ready to be  mingle with her old pervert," Jiya said smirking glancing at her brother. She can see fire coming from his ears.

"Who the fuck is harrassing her? Some Old pervert? Give me the address," He asked gritting his teeth in anger.

"Sakshi," Her name sounds perfect from my mouth. Sakshi Karthik Subramanyam. Karthik was in some other world. He's imagining her to be his wife. Jiya's mother and Karthik's mother were sister's. And both are South Indians. Jiya's mother loved Sourav Mehta,had love marriage. And Karthik's mother had arranged with Subramanyam. Jiya's mother requested him to stay with him after his mother's death but he was stubborn to not to rely on anyone. But they never stopped caring about him. He loves Jiya's family like his. Karthik meets them whenever he wants but last few months he got busy with the new projects.

Sakshi glanced at him and shocked to see her nightmare standing there talking with her best friend. What scared more was her best friend smiling at him broadly. Don't tell me he's her brother. Sakshi murmured in her heart.

Please say no.

"Wait let me introduce my friend," Jiya said which bought smirk on his face.

"He's also claiming her as his," She added at last making his head snap towards her. That's fucking absolutely it's him. It was him who claimed her as his. And what did she call old pervert? Do I look like a old pervert? He checked himself once more glanced at the girl who owns his heart.

"Sakshi, come here," Jiya called her. Sakshi doesn't have choice but to meet him. Her heart was pounding loudly. Anyone can hear the sound of her heart beat, who near her. She clutched her lehenga tightly walked towards them like tortoise.

"Sakshi meet my brother, Karthik. Karthik Subramanyam. Brother, meet my best friend Sakshi. Sakshi Deshmukh,"

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Karthik said grinning.

"Hello," Sakshi whispered meekly.

"Karthik bro. Come here," He heard Arhaan calling him. Cursing him, he left dejectedly.

Thank God, Sakshi sighed in relief.

"Doesn't my brother looks handsome?," Jiya asked wiggling her brows.