Chapter-31 Who's this?

Meera Deshmukh POV

How dare he?

Ahhh. I'll kill him one day.

"MD got something emergency to take care of, so suddenly cancelled and postponed to day after tomorrow," His words making me more furious.

I don't like this MD at all.

You forgot you're working for him, not him working for you. My brain taunted me. Yeah I know.

This guy is nothing but a arrogant jerk.

Why do you think he'll be a young handsome guy? He can be a man in forties right?

Only young people in this age act like this. Why did he have to behave like a irresponsible jerk?

Don't you think you're judging him too fast like your fiance?

What? Did I do that? Yes you did that. My heart said. What has gotten into you? Asked my brain. I don't know.

God I am so stressed.

Fiance of mine, I mean ex fiance is making me feel so miserable.

"What should I do now?," I asked looking at these both who are looking at me with frown.

"Ma'am I think you should leave?," Came from Shristi.

"Should I?," I asked looking at them.

"Ma'am, I think you should leave at lunch break. Meanwhile you can check the errors and other project details," I liked the idea of Ajay. Nodding my head at his suggestion I looked at the file in Shrishti hands.

"What's that?," I asked pointing towards the file in her hand.

"Oh it's new project. I thought to show you the details later we can work on this," Taking the file from her hands I started looking at the details which we have to make new design.

"Is the details correct? I mean is how they want? After the presentation we have to go to site and check it thoroughly. Then we can make changes after talking to them,"

"Sure Ma'am,"

"Okay. Ajay fill me the details of your marriage,"

"Next month 15th. You'll should definitely come and ma'am please you should bring those two little munchkins with you," I nodded my head smiling at him.

"Definitely," Me and Shrishti replied simultaneously.

"What's her name?," I asked.

"Swapna," Hmm nice name. Shrishti and Ajay continued talking about when to visit the site and I just thoroughly checked the details of this project.

"Guys how about coffee?," I prompted. They nodded their heads. We trio moved to cafeteria to only hear familiar laughter making me curious.

Why am I feeling it's him? But here?

"Hello guys," I heard a familiar voice of our CEO.

"Good morning sir," They greeted him back but I just nodded my head to him.

"Welcome back,"

"Thank you Sir," I replied.

"Hello Everyone," I heard another voice coming from behind to see, my best friend with my son in his arms, grinning widely at me making me frown.

Ajay and Shrishti nodded their heads confusion.

"What happened Arhaan? ," I asked going towards him, took my little Aayansh in my arms kissed his forehead.