Chap. 3

MONDAY, MAY 27TH, 1978 

'He's a creep' 

YOUR POV:

I woke up this morning, stretching my arms happily, before realizing what had happened yesterday. I was used to waking up in my own bed, and I guess I hadn't been able to accept the fact that I had been kidnapped yet. 

I don't think I will ever be used to it to be honest. I mean, I was abducted. You aren't supposed to get used to it, or ever be used to that. I noticed everybody was sleeping, except one person. Lauren Palmer. 

She smiled at me from the corner in which she sat, and motioned for me to come over. I sat next to her, and she softly smiled at me. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I guess I'm just sensitive." She muttered, eyes looking at the floor beneath her. 

"Lauren..what happened to your mom and sister? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious." I asked her, and she smiled back at me. "No, no. It's fine." 

"My dad found out my mom cheated on him. He doesn't believe in divorce, and he just went crazy. I guess you can say he just snapped. He came back from a work trip early one day. He wanted to get to bed, and he walked in on my mom cheating on him, again. He then opened his gun cabinet, grabbed a loaded gun, and shot my mom's boyfriend fifteen times. Then, he dragged my mom across the street, hid her in the shed, and lit her on fire. Then, he came back to our house, and noticed me and my sister witnessed his crimes. He went to the kitchen, and shot my sister three times in the face. I was always his favorite daughter, and I guess he didn't have the heart to kill me. I ran towards the cellar, terrified. Then, he locked me in. I've been down here ever since." 

"Woah.." I muttered, my jaw dropping. That was an...interesting story. I felt bad for her, so I hugged her. She hugged me back, as I looked at her. "So, you got a boyfriend?" I asked her, and she laughed at me. 

"I wish" she muttered, staring at a certain boy. I gasped, and stared at her. "You like Vance!" I whisper-shouted. "Shhhh!" she laughed, covering my mouth with her hands. I smiled at her. Her and him would be adorable. 

I can imagine them together, their relationship. I ship it. Could definitely happen. By the way they look at each other, the way he looks at her, I can see the name 'Mrs. Hopper' in her future. I should try and get them together. 

Maybe Bruce will help me. Yes, Bruce will help me. Everybody is awake now, and hanging out. I looked at Lauren, asking her "does Maddie know about you know what?" 

She smiled at me, and winked at Maddie. "Yeah she knows. I told her the moment she came. We became good friends, we were the only girls here" 

I laughed, and me and Lauren stopped our conversation when she went to go ask her dad, who had just come downstairs and entered the chamber, about breakfast. I decided to go over and sit on Bruce's lap. 

"Hey darling" he smiled, and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. "Bruce..can we talk?" I asked him, and he nodded "Sure princess/prince/preferred" as you both walked towards the corner. 

"What's up?" he asked me, and I smiled at him. "I want to set up Vance and Lauren!"

"Love, how are they supposed to go on a date in the cellar." 

"Can we try! Pleaseee!" 

"Fine!" 

"yay!" I hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up carefully. We kissed, and I smiled at him. I love him so damn much. And now, I have a new task 

I will set up Lauren Palmer and Vance Hopper

________________________________________________________________________________