𝟼.𝟶𝟼

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ sɪx - ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

Sydney slept over at Rafes house once again that week but she kept getting woken up.

Once at 4 am and then again at 6:30.

4:02 am... that's what the clock said when Sydney woke up. She sat up in bed and looked to her left to see Rafe, sound asleep. She felt nauseous for some reason. As she sat there breathing slowly, trying to see if the nausea would subside, she thought.

She thought about things that made her less anxious. Like Rafe, the date nights they've had, and some other things that they've done.

Once it hit about 4:30, she layed back down and snuggled up against Rafe. In his sleep, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

At 6:30 am, she was awoken again but by a much bigger nauseous feeling. She got untangled from Rafe and the sheets and ran to the bathroom.

Her body kept heaving until something came up. She felt hands hold her hair back as she threw up.

She was crying because she hate whenever she threw up. Who doesn't?

Once she was done she closed the lid quickly and got up to brush her teeth.

"Are you okay?" Asked Rafe who was rubbing her back as he watched her brush her teeth. "Once you're done brushing your teeth, you need to sit down. You're deathly pale."

She rinsed off her toothbrush and her mouth out. Sydney took his advice and sat down on the ground because the nausea didn't fully pass, she just wasn't retching. Rafe squat down infront of her and looked her in the eyes. They both were wondering the same thing, they just didn't want to be the first to admit it.

"When did you get your period last?" He asked in a whisper.

Her eyes started to water and she looked down. "I don't know." Was her answer.

"Okay. Okay, hey don't cry. Everything's gonna be okay. I'll go and get a pregnancy test and you're gonna go back to bed."

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ sɪx

"What?" Sarah and Kiara asked at the same time.

"I was pregnant." Sydney said again even though she knew they heard her loud and clear.

"Did you get an abortion? What the hell Sydney?" Sarah was mad because the first thing that came to mind was abortion. She though she lost her niece or nephew.

"Don't get mad at me."

"Will you please explain?!" Kie yelled.

"Rafe and I had sex. I got pregnant. End of story." Sydney said in a emotionless voice.

"Where's the baby?" Sarah asked.

The two girls saw a tear fall down the side of Sydney's face as she sat up. She sat there, hugging her knees to her chest, looking out at the water.

"Sydney! Will you answer me?" Sarah was yelling now. "You can't just say that-"

"I had a miscarriage! I can't have children!" Sydney yelled back annoyed. She didn't want to admit it but now she had to.

"What?" Sarah said looking guilty.

"I can't have children... ever. I wasn't even supposed to be able to get pregnant but it happened. They say it's infertility. So, that means I can't get pregnant." Sydney said, she was crying now but she didn't make it a big deal.

"I am so sorry." Kiara and Sarah said as they went over and hugged her.

They stayed there for hours, just hugging.

——————————————————————

"Uh oh!"

"You forget your keys or something?"

"You need a tow?"

"They think they're so funny, don't they?" Sydney asked as the three girls sat on the edge of the boat.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Kie said.

"Hell no."

"Absolutely not."

As the boys got closer, John B said, "you gotta admit it was funny."

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie asked.

"I'm always planning."

"Some patriarchal bullshit."

"Yeah, that sucked."

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked now.

"Eh, Maybe." Sydney said as she made her way on the boat. "we're all gonna get y'all back when you least expect it."

"Watch your back, boys."

"Mhm"

"We'll, I for one welcome that challenge." Pope says looking towards JJ.

"Me too." He says high -fiving Pope.

Pope and JJ then turn back to the girls. "So, did you guys, you know..."

"Reconcile our differences?"

"Nuh-Uh"

"Not even close"

"It was miserable"

"But we're all... willing to work together." Sarah says for the other two girls.

"You know what? That's a victory" John B says with a smile.

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!" Pope exclaimed as he moved his fingers with JJs.

"Know why? Hydroponic."

"Don't say that." Pope immediately shot down JJ.

"Yes, Jay. It was the weed." Sydney said as she hugged his side.

"Alright, shut up. You guys ready to jack some loot?" John B asked the group.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Hell yeah."

"Yep."

"In the boat."

"Let's get it."

They were finally on their way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎! 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!!
𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
- 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛