What just happened?

The four men who were in the car got out quickly, one began to struggle with Coline and she shouted loud cries for help, but there was no one beyond 6 blocks, the perfect distance, to do an impeccable job, and without leaving a trace, except for someone, who was looking closely at the facts.

-What are you watching boy? Go straight home, there's nothing to see here, said one of the kidnappers. Y/n stood his ground beads of sweat visible before he got into a boxing stance. "That's my classmate you're bugging there so my answers no." He says determined. One of the thugs smirks before going for a roundhouse swing Y/n bobs under it and delivers a swift counter to the guys chin. "Damn it you brat(the guys holds his chin for a few seconds) you got a little heart!" He says sneering.

Hey Terry, look at this we have a real Ippo here!-said another of the kidnappers who proceeds to draw a switchblade from his jacket pocket. He stalked towards Y/n snarling and pulled his arm back to swing the knife.
As the blade swept closer Y/n stepped in close to with his body so when he quickly turned his right shoulder slammed into the second thugs chest he quickly grabs the guys wrist and squeezes until he drops the knife them he headbutt him to the ground. "All those years of catching chickens and wrestling goats payed off even the boxing dad taught me!" Y/n thinks frantically as he turns to see the Terry guy swinging at his face with sharper nails then before.
"Grrrhhkk."Y/n grunted bringing his right hand to his cheek where he felt blood there. he quickly regained balance before looking to Coline. "GO NOW!" he said as he spit at Terrys eye and kicked him in the groin. "I'll help!" she says with pepper spay in hand already spraying the guy Y/n chin punched making him kneel to the ground. Y/n felt a bit of confidence arise the two teens could get out of this....before Y/n knew it sand was flung at him instinctively he closed his eyes. "Rush him fellas!"Terry growled as fur appeared from beneath his clothes kicking Y/n's leg from under him. All while laughing Terry and another kidnapper each took turns stomping on Y/n's stomach and raining punches upon him.

Witnessing this Coline looked like she was on the verge of a meltdown before she got tackled to the ground by another goon. Y/n had been beaten incessantly blood spilled from his nose and one eye was bruised purple, but he did not feel any damage, he only felt a tingle at his back as a cold took over his whole body, as his eyes were beginning to see differently...seeing ref suddenly, Coline let out one last cry for help, that voice, it's enough to make Y/n snap into action.
-I don't see how yer hollering gonna help! said Terry with a fanged smile. A bright blue flash illuminated the entire alley temporarily blinding everyone.

"What... what is that thing!" said one of the kidnappers, trembling with fear, seeing a humanoid figure stand up crookedly with black stripes on his chest, 2 pointy back appendages, and a face full of rage, who only thinks, wishes, dreams, hungers for the ending the idiots, who thought to end his beloved peace. " I thought the only person in this backwater town with a quirk was outta town?!" The goon exclaimed in confusion. Y/n stood still for a second before his back began emanating an excruciating pain.

"What the heck it stings so b- ahhhhd!" Y/n didn't know what to do but he saw the urgency in his classmate's eyes. "Y/n if you have a quirk do something quick please!" She said a feeling he never felt before overcame him as if every negative emotion he ever felt was surfacing feeling overcame and one thought rose above all others.
"I...must protect her." Y/n  thinks  "Incorrect the enemies must be vanquished " Says a second voice from somewhere. As if on autopilot two blade type weapons formed from his arms and Y/n's eyes glossed over as if he was possessed.

And before he blanked out he could see ribbons of red flying through the air followed by pained screams.

~About a month later ~

" Ahhhh huh... not again." Y/n thought aloud as that day comes flooding back to him once again. He sits up in his bed in a cold sweat.
"I haven't slept well in weeks guess I have you to thank for that huh?," he ask the entity attached to him but to no avail. "Why am I not surprised." He grumbles before laying his head down he looks out his bedroom window a guilty look visible on his face. He stood and went to wash his face where he thumbed a nasty looking x shaped scar on his cheek.