It's About Drive!

(I've been asked by a couple of readers who exactly is Khaji I wanna clarify that it's the scarab on Y/n's back and only Y/n can hear him through a telepathic link)

Evening time
Inside the medium-sized space, we hear some joint pops in Y/n's apartment room and we see the teen going through some light stretches Alarm is observing the people walking on the sidewalk and occasionally squawking at a passing dove or pigeon. "Are you sure I shouldn't try and cook up an actual hero suit design Khaji?" Y/n asks as he starts doing some incline pushups on his bed. "You have what a considerable number would say is the ultimate armor I find it relatively annoying you'd even consider something as foolhardy as a "hero suit" to benefit us in any way." Retorts an annoyed Khaji. With a huff, Y/n goes through his exercise plan for the day
10 push-ups, 20 sit ups, 25 squats, 20 lunges (10 each leg), 80 jumping jacks, and 2 60-second wall sits. Y/n tiredly walks to his mini fridge and chugs half a gallon of chocolate milk. "Man that hits the spot"!

An half hour later Y/n is standing under his shower head the soothing warm water cascading upon him appearing to be thinking. With a finger snap, Y/n speaks up "How's about we make a wager then if Yuki approves of the design and helps tidy it up-.  Khaji finishes his sentence "Then I won't complain about the matter further...........fine but no tight spandex or oversized shoulder pads." Says a reluctant Khaji this would provide him a slight reassurance that Y/n wouldn't suffer total embarrassment due to his mediocre fashion sense. "Hey, I heard you think that!" Says Y/n. a few minutes after exiting the restroom and going through an entire stack of scratch paper and 1 whole pencil Y/n holds up his final suit design he'd show to Yuki who while being the front desk lady also happens to design and make clothes as a hobby.

The next day after the sudden quirk assessment scam started like a pretty simple day. even though U.A is better known for its hero course it's still a school, which meant there were the same core classes as any normal school. During the morning Y/n made a beeline for the cafeteria for breakfast that of which was yet another very neat experience for Y/n since the food hero Lunch Rush himself was cooking the food he'd asked Y/n if he wants a familiar meal prepared for him but Y/n politely declined and explained that he wanted to try a traditional Japanese breakfast of rice and miso soup and ohitashi. After poking at it for a minute he gave it a try Y/n enjoyed the new cuisine despite his usual hesitancy at trying new foods even though he dropped a pair of chopsticks and snapped another.

Strangely Y/n felt a bit more confident upon entering the classroom , with Tsu by his side, they made it to their homeroom class and upon entering, Bakugo had something to say "Yo Texas!" Y/n inched a bit and turned towards him, in response Tsu stopped as well. She reached out to Y/n, grasping his sleeve. "Come on Y/n don't entertain him," Y/n turned to Tsu with a smile "It's alright." Tsu hesitantly let go of his sleeve, moving towards her and Y/n's seats. "Yes?" Y/n turned back to Bakugo, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Y/n could feel his nervousness begin to build up sweat slowly forming, "W-what do you mean?" Bakugo gritted his teeth and stepped closer to Y/n. "I said, what the hell is wrong with you? Who the hell can't control their quirk? You're just as bad as that damn Deku!"

The green-haired boy, who Y/n remembered as Midoriya, looked away a bit, embarrassed by his comment. It made Y/n want to speak up for him "Hey–" before he could finish, Bakugo was right in front of him, he roughly snatched Y/n by his collar, crumpling his clothes within his tight st "And I ain't forget about what you did yesterday!" Bakugo's crimson eyes seemed to be lit up with fiery rage. "Hey! Cut it out Bakugou!" Ida began walking our way. 'Who does this cretin think he's speaking to...' Khaji spoke and in response to Bakugo's aggression, Y/n's armor began to coat his body "Woah! So Texas boy does have some spine in em'!" Y/n began to shake his head "N-no, I didn't mean to– I mean I'm–" Bakugo pulled his other hand up putting it clearly in Y/n's field of vision, tiny explosions began popping from the palm of his hand. "I'm gonna blast you to shreds!" As soon as he said that Midoriya stood up pushing his chair back "Kachan stop!"
'End him and you'll show our prowess to everyone.' Khaji said, Y/n fought back the cannon in his arm trying to form. The class altogether began to get more and more rowdy, in response, Y/n became overwhelmed with the tension within the class "Stop it!" Everyone quieted down and Y/n finally came to his senses and slapped Bakugos hand away, stepping back he inhaled deeply. "Look, I'm sorry Bakugo," "I'm not Khaji says, Y/n internally rolls his eyes. "I didn't mean to hit you yesterday, please forgive me." Y/n bowed and everyone seemed to be taken aback by his gesture. Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows before scoffing, "Whatever loser! Just don't let it happen again or I'll kill you!" Y/n arose and nodded his head in agreement.