chapter one

[The Birth Of An Unfortunate New Warrior]

Academy city was a special island technologically advanced several decades to the rest of the world.

The place inhabited mostly by students since as it's name incited it, the city was full of various educational establishments from elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.

The vast majority of the inhabitants of Academy city were about 2.5 million were students who were called espers ranging from levels o which are the weakest to level 5s, which there are only 7 of them to be the most powerful in Academy city.

The level 5s could easily stand up to an army of any country and emerge victorious without much effort.

But our story doesn't focus on any of those level 5s, but an unfortunate young level 0 named touma kamijou.

And by unfortunate I mean that he is the human being with the worst bad luck in the world.

All thanks to his right hand in which resides a strange power called imagine breaker which is able to eliminate any esper or magic ability he touches.

And with that also the divine blessing which left him only with bad luck.

So far this year he has been in volved in a large number of misunderstanding and situations that almost killed him.

From being mistaken for a thief when he tries to return his wallet to a lady. He was chased by a level 5 ranked number #3 mikoto misaka aka railgun attacking him with electricity.

At worst to be involved in the other world away from the world of science, the magical world to meet a certain chibi nun bottomless pit know as index.

To completely lose his memory after saving index and living many more misadventures that made him an ordinary resident in the city's hospital.

Now we see touma kamijou who is in front of a grocery store.

"my rotten luck" touma fell to the ground with aura of depression covering his body.

After finishing his supplementary classes since he was an idiot as his friends told him, he learned that some districts far away were taking place a large food cut. Which were expensive for him since he had to pay for his own food and that of the bottomless barrel that was index, which by not receiving food always ended up attacking him biting his head.

After leaving class he headed at full speed towards that grocery store.

It was then that his bad luck kicked in, on his way to the store he was involved in a robbery when he went to the cashier to withdraw money, being taken hostage in what later ended up being broadcast throughout the entire academy city.

Most likely, his teammates would already know about it, after Anti-Skill and Judment took care of everything, Touma noticed that he still had time to get there.

Getting those foods at a discount was a priority.

When he was about to arrive, a herd of dogs that God knows where they came from began to chase him until he was three districts away from his objective.

Touma was exhausted after escaping from them, but even though his legs ached from the intense hustle and bustle he continued on his odyssey to get the discount food.

"At least its not raining" Touma exclaimed taking a step forward.

Suddenly the sky was covered by many black clouds, giving way to torrential rain.