Chapter five

[A certain unfortunate eighth level five]

After Kihara Reine let Touma go to his apartment to change, they headed to a special place within the 15th district.

Touma had only gone to put on the black suit under his uniform as well as his white gloves and boots.

The place was a luxurious multi-storey building, both Touhan and Kihara Reine got out of the car.

"Wow, as expected of the 15th district, here only the rich in money live, and well, do we pass or wait for someone?" Touhan exclaimed leaning against the car door.

Reine didn't even bother to answer, she just walked into the building.

Touhan just followed her, once inside they went up the elevator until they reached the top floor, once the elevator stopped and when it opened, Touma recognized some familiar faces.

"Yo, Zapper, Sogita, it's been a while since the last time we saw each other" Touhan exclaimed and as soon as he finished speaking he raised his right hand to nullify a electric attack towards him.

"NOW YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IDIOT!" Mikoto roared, clearly angry. "Explain why the hell you're now a level 5!" she exclaimed, holding Touhan by the collar of his shirt and shaking him, although she had stand on her tiptoe to do so.

"Hahahaha, so it really was you, I thought it was someone else since you looked different but seeing how you nullified the Railgun's ability shows me that you are that same gutsy boy from Daihasehai" exclaimed Sogita Gunha.

This boy was the 7th level 5 of academy city.

At the moment there were only 4 people in the large room, Misaka Mikoto, Sogita Gunha, Kihara Reine and Touhan, they were apparently waiting for the rest of the level 5 to arrive.

Kihara Reine was sitting in one of the chairs at the large table in the room, while Touhan, Misaka and Sogita were standing a little apart talking to each other.

"Look, you disappear after all the strange things that happened yesterday, besides, how is it that you can fly?"

"Hmm… let's say it's something I learned to do since I was little " Touhan exclaimed, not completely revealing the truth.

"So you can fly, I'd like to see something like that, in another topic, why do the managers want the presence of all Level 5?" Gunha asked, a meeting like this was rarely requested.

Both Touhan and Mikoto were a bit uneasy about the other level 5s being here, since the two of them had a bit of a problem with Accelerator number one, and Misaka had her own problems with number four and five.

On the other hand they knew nothing about the number #2 and #6.

"It seems that everyone is already in their place" were the words of Kihara Reine "the other level 5 are in different rooms of the building, we thought it would be a bad thing to have them all gathered in one place"

Suddenly several dark holographic images began to fill the unoccupied chairs one by one.

At that the three level 5s in the room tensed slightly.