chapter two

[The Birth Of An Unfortunate New Warrior]

It was then that the stakes were cut down saving Touma's life.

What had cut the stakes was some kind of black whip.

"wait, that's iron sand, that means... Misaka!"

Misaka Mikoto had appeared, she was standing on top of one of the buildings with several sparks flying around her.

"What the hell did you get yourself into this time, idiot!" Misaka exclaimed, jumping down, standing next to Touma.

Enrico looked at the newcomer, but quickly brushed it off as his only target was Kamijou Touma.

I snap my fingers once more.

Several spears were directed at Misaka.

"Heh I don't know what kind of ability you have, but don't think you can damage a level 5 with something so simple" and after saying those words Mikoto fired a lightning bolt that easily destroyed the stakes.

After that Enrico restated his plans, whoever this girl was had the skills to stop her attacks with ease, she had to use another method.

For his part, Touma stepped forward, he didn't want Mikoto to be involved in this problem, but he knew how stubborn this girl was and she wouldn't leave, so it was better to wait for her help.

"Misaka support me in this, if I manage to touch the book that he has in his hands I can prevent him from using those stone stakes" Touma exclaimed informing her of his plan.

Misaka blinked in surprise a couple of times, and then smiled as hard as she could, finally that idiot was asking her for help.

"I understand, leave it to me!" she exclaimed and not a second later several electric shocks began to emerge from her body.

Enrico snapped, then a sea of ​​stone stakes emerged from all sides, targeting the two young men.

Touma started running towards Enrico, clenching his right fist tightly, strangely he didn't feel scared, he knew he could trust Misaka with his back now and move forward.

The lightning that Misaka launched destroyed the stakes one by one in a fraction of seconds, they were winning with great ease.

Touma was already facing Enrico, preparing his right fist for a powerful blow.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"Touma launched one of his well-known right hands.

No one noticed how Enrico smiled, throwing the bible he was carrying towards Touma and jumping back.

Touma's fist collided with the book, but it didn't destroy anything.

"What?" Touma managed to say before.

STAB

Several stakes emerged from under him, piercing his legs, his right side, and tearing his clothing.

"Idiot"!Misaka rushed to help him, but more stakes appeared to block her path.

Touma had been naive, he thought that the book Enrico brought was what allowed him to use his magic, but that assumption had cost him dearly.