Arc 1: Training

A/N: Thanks for voting, guys! Here goes the time skip chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Week 1)

Y/N closes the door and walks towards the empty void within the Chamber, ready to train. Along with him is a couple gallons of water, some Senzu Beans, a pot of dirt, and the clay doll.

After entering, he places the items, minus the doll, near the sleeping quarters. Now looking at the doll, he places it on the ground, remembering how to activate it.

Y/N: Okay, so Mr. Popo said that I have to spread my ki throughout the doll...

He then puts his hands on the doll's chest and starts to concentrate ki from his palms into the doll. Suddenly, the doll starts to glow in a blinding yellow light, causing Y/N to close his eyes. Reopening his eyes, he sees the doll now in a battle stance.

Seeing this, Y/N gains a smirk and leads the doll out into the void

Seeing this, Y/N gains a smirk and leads the doll out into the void. When he brings the doll far away from the entrance, he then gets in his own battle stance and prepares for a fight.

(Imagine your own stance. Don't matter to me.)

(0:55 - 7:04.) Also, Goku and Krillin are replaced by Y/N and Y/N's Doll.)

When they both reach the ground, they jump away from each other and start to power up into Kaio-ken x3 and charge a Kamehameha.

Y/N: KAMEHAMEHA!

(6:41 - 6:51)

Unknowing of him however, some of the ki flew around the area, even some flying towards the entrance. It caused the door to be partially destroyed, not enough for it to fully break, but just enough to be unusable. Not noticing this, Y/N kept fighting until the doll ran out of power. Then, he carried the doll back to the bedrooms in order to rest and train for the next couple of days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Week 2)

Y/N is shown meditating above the ground with an (A/C) glow surrounding him. Within his mind, he uses Image Training in order to come up with strategies and strengthen his ki control even further. Then, he starts growing Senzu Beans in the dirt he brought in order to eat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Months 1 - 5)