Arc 1 Final: Freedom

Narrator: Last time on Hyperbolic Imprisonment, Y/N trains inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with his clay doll, accidentally breaking the "only" way out. Realizing this, Y/N begins to train more intensely, gaining strength, speed, smarts, and creating newer techniques. Finally, he seals himself in a giant ki sphere, using Image Training while inside, letting his clay doll, Clay, act as a bodyguard. But I wonder, what has been happening outside? 

30 days have passed outside, and Dende and Mr. Popo become a little worried as Y/N hasn't exited the Time Chamber yet. However, in case he, or someone else, was trapped, they added a secret exit somewhere in The Lookout.

Mr. Popo: Guardian Dende, Mr. Popo wonders if we should check on Y/N? He has been in there for an entire month...

Dende: Of course. Who knows what might've happened inside...

They then start to walk towards the entrance to the chamber, planning to check if it's locked of not.

Dende walks up, grabs the handle, and begins to pull the door but to no avail. Seeing this, they both nod to each other and kept walking down until they reached a room similar to the main entrance.

They start to open the door, entering the white void. Now walking in, they spot a giant Ki sphere floating in the sky, and what seems to be Y/N walking around it. Dende begins to fly towards "Y/N" when Ki blasts comes towards him, causing him to dodge them. He then uses his ki in order to create a barrier to protect himself.

Dende: Y/N, why are you attacking us?

"Y/N" hears that they confused him with the real Y/N, and stops firing at them, allowing Dende and Mr. Popo to arrive in front of him. Mr. Popo recognizes that "Y/N" was actually the upgraded clay doll they gave Y/N before he came inside the chamber.

Dende: Well, if you're the clay doll, then where's the real Y/N?

The clay doll, Clay, points towards the giant sphere, shocking Dende and Mr. Popo immensely.

Dende: You mean to tell me... Y/N's in there? Can we speak with him?

Clay nods, then flies up and taps the sphere. The sphere then glows bright and starts to condense into a human shape. Finally, it shows Y/N, who floats down and looks at all three of them. Seeing this, Y/N smiles and puts a hand on Clay's shoulder.

Y/N: Clay, I must thank you for keeping watch while I train. And I see that you've been training on your own and working on conserving your energy. Good job!

Y/N give a thumbs up to Clay, then he gets in a fighting pose. However, Y/N shakes his head in response.

Y/N: Maybe later, Clay. I kinda want to get out of here first...

Clay gets back in a standing pose, then nods in response. While this is happening, Dende and Mr. Popo is still surprised on what is currently happening at the moment. Y/N finally noticed them and started to walk towards them, then snaps his fingers in front of them repeatably.

Y/N: Hellooooo? You guys good?

Dende and Mr. Popo snapped back to reality, and they turn to Y/N, still being shocked as how he was able to become this strong.

Y/N: Now that I got you guys' attention, how were you guys able to get in here? Last I checked, I accidentally broke the door during training.

Dende: Well, when I began to rebuild the Time Chamber, I added a backup door just in case someone was locked inside. However, I felt like someone would've abused this, so I only kept this information to myself, Mr. Popo, and now, you. Now then, let's get out of here, shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After leaving the chamber, it took a bit for Y/N to adjust to the sun, but he was able to enjoy the beautiful sunset. Suddenly, his belly began to growl immensely and asked Dende and Mr. Popo if he can eat here. They agreed, and they moved to the kitchen in order to eat.

(It's just Y/N eating the food, not Goku and Gohan. Yes, he was THAT hungry.)

After eating, Y/N felt stuffed after eating all of that food. He pats his own belly in a comedic way, then gets up from his chair in order to head off. Walking outside, he sees Clay sitting at the edge of The Lookout, so he walks towards him and sits next to him.

Y/N: Clay... I was wondering if you wanted to come with me or stay here... You were technically "born" here, but I want to know your opinion before I head out.

Clay took a minute to think about it, before pointing at Y/N. They then start to get up and fly towards the sunset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally got this thing finished! After this, I'm gonna post another chapter right after this. What's it gonna be about? You just have to see, friends...

Anyway, see ya next time!