Arc 2 Prologue: Mega TIMESKIP!

A/N: Over 1,000 readers! Never really expected this when I made this. But still, thank you all! Enjoy the prologue!

/AGE 778\

Narrator: After escaping the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, 4 years have passed in this era of peace. However, something tells me that won't last for long...

Like the Narrator said, ever since Y/N and Clay got out of the Chamber, some crazy stuff has happened.

From Vegeta's brother visiting Earth, Goku becoming some sort of God and fighting a G.O.D named Beerus, fighting Frieza (who was golden for some reason), declining an invite of a tournament (no matter how fun it sounded), and seeing Future Trunks again and fighting an evil doppelganger of Goku... It's been pretty weird.

At this point, Clay has become his roommate of sorts. They usually train together, chill together, pretty much do everything together. Of course, you have to refuel him with your ki to keep him going, but life's been nice.

Y/N still keeps up with your schedule of course, but he had to slightly modify it a bit.

(Might post his schedule, if you guys want...-A/N)

Right now, he was sparring with Clay in a gravity chamber that they asked Bulma to build for them. It was currently at 20x Earth's gravity, and they were also using ki weights to increase their own weight. Even though they weren't able to get stronger compared to Goku, Vegeta, or Gohan, they would probably get stronger than everyone else. During their training session, they were focusing their ki into their arms and legs, acting as some sort of extra protection. After a while they stopped fighting and Y/N went to grab a bottle of water.

Y/N: Phew! That was tiresome... However, I kinda want to test out that form I was working on. Could you turn down the gravity, Clay?

Clay nods, walks towards the machine, and turns it off. Then, Y/N slightly squats and begins to breathe, preparing to transform.

Y/N: Okay...3...2...1.

(Nobody else but Y/N and Clay. Gohan is Y/N, Clay is standing in the distance, and the setting is the gravity chamber. 0:19 - 1:04)

Y/N: Alright, now to add Kaio-ken...

(Just found out how to put GIFs in! :D)

While trying to use Kaio-ken, Y/N was flashing red and white, still trying to balance both transformations at once. With his body starting to strain, he tries to use his ki to heal himself, but it starts to stabilize the aura. Seeing this, he increases his ki output onto his body and glows a bright red and white. After the flash, Clay, who was unaffected at what happened, stared at Y/N's new form.