vi

Everything was going smooth with Felix's tutoring. He was concentrating more than before. He was also showing some progress. Suddenly the bell rang indicating that it was time for interval. Students rushed out of class and so did Felix.

He started to walk to the library because Seungmin asked him to meet there. This was an unusual call since their teachers came up with a new plan.

The plan was that the students can tutor after the school hours so it will let the students rest during their break time.

You will be wondering if there is any guidance for the students. Yes there is, some teachers have to stay overnight preparing for the upcoming exams. As their school is one of the top school, the exam should be conducted in the best way.

He saw Seungmin going through the books which were placed in the cupboards. He went to where Seungmin was standing.

"Uh Seungmin, why d-did y-you call me?" Felix said. He never stopped stuttering infront of his crush. He makes promises that he will not do that but ends up doing it.

Seungmin turned his head to face Felix, "Felix i don't think I can tutor you today. I have to go somewhere important."

"It's okay. You can tutor me any other time but what about the teachers?" Felix asked.

"I already asked their permission and they said yes. And it is also good considering the fact that you will get to enjoy your day without any tution," Seungmin said.

"Oh by the way, why don't you give me you number? So i will text you about our next tutoring session," he added. Felix nodded and they both exchanged their phone.

-

The school hours almost came to an end. Felix was standing near the school gate waiting for his two bestfriends. He saw them coming so he raised his one hand and waved at them.

"Hey Felix what are you doing here? Don't you have a tutoring session?" Jisung asked.

"Jisung let that boy rest for a day," Hyunjin said.

"Seungmin has to go somewhere so he cancelled today's tutoring session," Felix said. To be honest he was a bit sad because this was the only time he can meet him.

"Probably escaping," Hyunjin teased. "Jeez what's your problem Hyunjin? Don't be mean," Jisung scolded the older.

"What? I was just teasing. Don't take it to heart," Hyunjin shrugged.

"But don't you think that Felix and Seungmin will make a good couple?" Jisung asked as they started to walk away from school. Felix's heart was beating so fast when he heard Jisung say that.

"I don't think that's going to work because according to my theories Felix doesn't like these tution and stuff. And there is no way that Felix is going to like him. Isn't it like that Felix?" Hyunjin said looking at Felix.

Felix liked Seungmin a lot. When Hyunjin asked him that question he felt a little hurt. But Felix didn't say anything. He just kept quiet so Hyunjin continued,

"And also i have heard that Seungmin is straight."

Seungmin is straight. Just the thought of that breaks Felix's heart. Imagine this, Felix going to confess his feelings to Seungmin but getting rejected because the guy he confessed is straight.

"Don't say your theories anymore. It makes me feel so hopeless about their relationship," Jisung cried fakely.

"They are just my theories Ji," said Hyunjin.

After that conversation, they started talking about other things. Like the anime scenes they have watched or the highest scores they have got on their games and stuff like that.

-

It was next day, as usual Seungmin was picking a new book to read in the library. He picked a few and stacking them in his hands. But as the books in his hands increased it was getting harder for him to hold. Because of the weight he accidentally dropped the books causing a loud noise in the library. The students there looked at him and he apologised for his mistake and started picking the books from the floor.

As he was picking up the books another guy started to help him. The other guy took the books and stood up as he saw Seungmin stand.

"Thanks for the he-" Seungmin said but stopped. "You didn't have to help. I can't do it myself," Seungmin said a little rudely.

"Well i just wanted to help my ex. Seeing you work alone makes me sad," the other guy said.

"We already broke up. And past is past. What over is over?" Seungmin said.

"Now I know why you are being like this? You have got Felix-" he was cut by Seungmin.

"This doesn't have anything to do with him. He is just someone I tutor," Seungmin said emphasising the last three words and left the library leaving the books on a table.

The other guy smirked and looked at Seungmin walking away from him.

A/N : Who do you think is Seungmin's ex?