xvii

-not proof read-

Felix rummaged through his wardrobe and finally found something for him to wear. He took his yellow sweatshirt and a white baggy jeans from the wardrobe.

He took a shower and then wore his clothes. He went downstairs with his bag on his one shoulder. "Jisoo-hyung I'm leaving," he informed.

"Should I drop you?" Jisoo asked.

"I mean. Will I be bother?"

"How can you be a bother? You are the son my mother did't have. Don't think like that," jisoo assured. "Get in the car."

Felix did as he was told. He fastened his seatbelt. Soon after jisoo came in and sat on the driving seat.

"Didn't Seokmin take the car today?" Felix asked because normal Seokmin would take his car to go to his office.

"He didn't. He went with his co-worker. And also it's hyung for you," Jisoo said and gave Felix's head a light tap.

"Ugh. Just drive hyung, we don't want to get into an accident."

Finally they reached the school he was supposed to go. Felix loosened his seatbelt and opened the door. "Have fun!" Jisoo said.

"I will," Felix yelled as he started to walk.

He entered the school compound and it was filled with a lot people - students, teachers, parents, helpers and a lot others.

He walked through the corridor and saw Seungmin. His stomach did a wierd turn. He was mesmerized by his crush's beauty.

-

Seungmin was searching for Hyunjin and he wanted to cheer him. Back then, when they were in a relationship, Hyunjin always talked about participating in a dance competition.

He saw Minho and Jisung talking infront of a classroom. "Hi!"

"Seungmin i forgot to ask you how was the essay writing?" Jisung asked.

"It was fine. What about you?"

"Well good, i guess."

"What made you come here, min?" Minho asked.

"I just came to cheer you guys," he lied partially. I mean he did came to cheer but the only person he thought was Hyunjin. What about his bestfriend Minho?

"By the way, where is Hyunjin?" he asked.

"I don't know. Why are asking me?" Minho said.

"You guys are always together so i assumed you know where he is?"

"I thought you guys were together most of them times, Seungmin." Jisung murmured so that can hear him and it was correct nobody heard him.

"Sorry what?" Seungmin asked while Minho looked at him curiously.

"Nothing." Jisung coughed.

"I guess i will leave then. Minho, break a leg," Seungmin said.

"Yah im going for a good thing and you are telling me to break a leg," Minho said. Let's be honest, he didn't know the meaning of that idiom.

"Break a leg means good luck, you idiot," Jisung said and slapped the older's shoulder.

"That doesn't make any sense," the older argued.

-

Felix was pondering whether he should talk to Seungmin or not. It's been a long time since they last had their tutoring session so he was slightly nervous.