xviii

Hyunjin and Minho changed into their normal dress. Half of the students were leaving the school since the dance programmes were coming to an end.

Seungmin and Felix walking to the entrance together. "We should totally hang out more," Seungmin said looking at the younger. He knew he had some special feeling towards the older but he just don't know it yet.

"Me too. You are really fun to hang out with. It would be really nice to spend time with you," Felix said.

"Should we go for a walk or something?" Seungmin asked. Felix was about to answer the question but someone called them from behind.

"Felix wait for me!!"

It was Jisung, Hyunjin and Minho. Both Seungmin and Felix got confused when they saw Minho and Jisung holding hands. As for Hyunjin, his eyes were only looking at Seungmin and wasn't aware of what was happening.

Felix looked at Jisung like, 'you owe me an explanation'. For which Jisung just nodded.

"The dance was really good," Seungmin complemented and the other two who didn't participate in the dance competition agreed.

"Still the Stonehill was a step ahead of us," Hyunjin sighed. "Did you guys see how the crowd went when they saw Stonehill enter the stage?"

"Well we tried our best. If not first then second," Minho said.

Stonehill had a lot talented dancers and they picks the best out of the best. It is natural for them to win. They got the first prize for each and every dance competition they have participated.

They were talking about the dance competition when a car stopped right infront of Felix. "Did you have fun Felix?"

"Yes hyung."

"Are you coming or are you staying with your friends," Jisoo, the one who was in the car asked Felix. Felix honestly wanted to stay with the squad but he decided to go against. He saw how everyone was engaged with talking to eachother. "I will come."

"Bye guys. Let's see tomorrow," he said and opened the car door.

-

After a while Jisung and Minho left making Hyunjin and Seungmin the only one left. They started to walk to who knows where. Once they were in the road Seungmin started a conversation, "Im really proud to see you achieving your dreams, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "But my dream is partially not complete."

Seungmin looked at him. "I wanted to achieve my every dream with you beside me. I wanted you to keep supporting me and-" Hyunjin continued.

Seungmin listened to everything so attentively. "But what can we say? Everything came to an end right?!"

"Seungmin it's not like what you think. We can start afresh. Let's date again," Hyunjin said. He wanted his relationship so badly.

"Hyunjin it's-" with that tears started falling from Seungmin's eyes. Hyunjin quickly embraced him in his warm yet cold hand. He gently caressed the younger's back comforting him. 

Seungmin removed himself from the embrace and looked at Hyunjin's eyes with a lot emotions. He felt like he found the one who is going to spend his whole life with him. He looked at the older's lips. Those plump soft peachy lips would be really wonderful if it was placed on top of his.

Hyunjin was also looking at the younger's lips. He decided to lean more closer until there were no gap between them. Both of them melted into that kiss. They broke the kiss and looked at eachother, suddenly everything got so awkward. Nobody knew what to utter, it was just dead silence until Seungmin heard his phone ring.

He answered it and it was his driver calling to know where he was. He too didn't know the place so he looked at Hyunjin for help. Hyunjin chuckled and led the way back to school.

Both of th didn't say anything, it was pure silence. Once Seungmin saw the car he started to walk faster.

"Seungmin," Hyunjin called. "Get home safely. I love you."

Seungmin ran to the car without saying anything. His face was as bright as the scorching red sun.

-

By this time, Felix arrived home and was eating his dinner. "So how did it go?" Jisoo asked.

"It was fun. The dance was really good!" Felix exclaimed.

"This makes me want to go back to my school days," Jisoo whined.

"Trust me you will hate. Other than these things it's all about studying."

After finishing his dinner Felix went to his bed. He laid down on the bed and took his. While he was scrolling through his phone he got the expected call from Jisung.

"FELIX!!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! BUT MINSVBS JEKEHDNDK," Jisung said, more like screamed.

"Dude what i can't even understand anything. Chill and say it once again."

"Lix, i got a boyfriend. Guess who it is? It is Minho."

"Oh."

"Bro what's with the reaction?"

"Oh my God Jisung. How did he propose? He is so sweet. Wahhh. Is this enough?"

"Good. So Minho suddenly hugged-" Jisung explained every single thing. "But the only thing is that he proposed to me in the bathroom. He could have found a better place."

"Be lucky that he likes you."

-

Hyunjin couldn't sleep that night. He was thinking about Seungmin and the kiss. It was pretty wild. Two boys, a lonely street, a light breeze and most importantly emotions. There's nothing that's more dangerous than a person's emotions.

Hyunjin looked at the ceiling and thought about those moments. It was an unforgettable day for him. He got to perform and even spend time with Seungmin. What more can he ask for?

His heart was going crazy. But then he thought about Felix. He was well aware about the younger's feelings towards Seungmin but still Hyunjin decided to do this. As his bestfriend he felt guilty but then he felt the need to be selfish for once in his life.

That's how life work. Like Madara Uchiha said,

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

A/N : i am a jerk!! and also not proof read-