xi

Felix was going to school as usual. He was walking through the streets and was enjoying the beauty of the nature. He liked autumn season, it was his favourite. He liked the withered autumn leaves that were on the roads. When he was young he used to stomp on each and every dry leaves he saw.

As he was recollecting those adorable memories, he didn't notice that he arrived at school. He walked through corridor and saw Jisung.

"Wassup Aussie," Jisung said and raised his one hand for a high-five.

"What's with the energy?" Felix asked while returning the high-five.

"Nothing. By the way, where were you yesterday? Me and Hyunjin called you so much but you didn't answer any of our calls and you were also ignoring our messages," Jisung said. He was genuinely worried about the younger. He is only a day older than Felix but still cares for him like he is his younger brother.

"I slept early yesterday. Maybe that's why I didn't answer your calls," Felix answered. It was true he slept early.

"You slept at 5:30?" Jisung yelled gaining attention from other students.

"I slept at 9:00," Felix said covering Jisung's mouth.

"Then what were you doing at 5:30?"

"That time i was with Seungmin."

"With Seungmin? Tell me was it a date?" Jisung started to showed a lot more interest than before.

"It wasn't. He was tutoring me. Remember that one time when he had something urgent and he couldn't tutor me?" Jisung nodded.

"So was it like a compensation? Sorry I don't know the correct word to say that," Jisung said.
"But tell me? Did you guys have any moment?" he was back to that topic again.

"Where is Hyunjin?" Felix asked trying to change the topic.

"He is practicing. Their dance instructor told them to go early. So he isn't here," Jisung answered.

"I should go to the class," Felix said and tried to move away from Jisung but something was stopping him. He looked back to see Jisung holding his school bag's grab handle. "You will escape from me now Felix. But you should spill the tea sooner or later," Jisung smirked and walked away.

"He is growing wierder and wierder as days passes," Felix said to himself and walked to his class.

-

Seungmin wasn't having the best morning. He was thinking about his last tutoring session with Felix. Was he not in his right mind? He was, i mean he doesn't do drug nor does he drinks. So we can say that he was in his right mind. He did find the latter cute but that's not a possible reason.

'Do i have a crush on him,' he questioned himself. 'Seungmin you are alright. Nothing is wrong with you. You don't have a crush on anyone. You got this,' he thought to himself and slapped his face lightly to get him out from his endless thoughts.

His driver was confused as to why Seungmin was slapping himself. "Seungmin, is there any problem?" he asked.

"No uncle. I was just thinking about Annie," Seungmin made up a quick lie.

"You like a girl?" the driver asked. He has been the driver of Seungmin for a long time.

"What? No. I am talking about the Annie from AOT," Seungmin said.

"I clearly don't understand the new generation," the driver said and laughed it out.

After a few minutes of drive Seungmin arrived at the school. He saw Jeongin rushing to him with a small package.

"Why are you running?" he asked.

"Iahb hahsn sjsj-" Jeongin said while catching his breath.

"I don't understand anything Jeongin," Seungmin said annoyingly.

"Seungmin it's good that you are here. You should help me with something. Please give this to Minho. He is in the dance room and also say that his mom told him to eat this food," Jeongin said in one breath before giving Seungmin the food and after that he ran away.

"He didn't even ask if i was willing to help," Seungmin heaved a long sigh and walked to the dance room where Minho is.

He reached infront of the dance room's door and was about to knock but somebody opened it from inside making him halt from his actions.

"Seungmin-ah, what are you doing here?" It was Minho who opened the door.

"I'm here to give you this," Seungmin said showing the package Jeongin gave him. "And also your mom told you to eat your food," he added.

"I will do that but why don't you come inside?" Minho said.

"No i have classes to attend," Seungmin said making Minho pout.

"You have a free hour," the older said making younger huff unbelievably.

"Minho you are old enough to not pull that trick," Seungmin said.

"No I'm sure. She is in the school office doing some work related to the competition," Minho said. Seungmin was not believing the latter completely yet some part of him did believe what Minho said.

"Oh Seungmin? What makes you come here?" Minho's dance instructor asked Seungmin.

"I just came here to give him this sir," Seungmin answered and the dance instructor nodded his head. "I will leave now sir," he said and was about to leave but the dance instructor called him,

"Sir if it's okay, can Seungmin stay here and watch us dance?" Minho asked.

"Yeah. I mean there's nothing wrong with that. Seungmin you should watch them dance and say what you think?" the dance instructor, Hoshi said.

"But sir my class?" Seungmin asked.

"Which hour is this?" Hoshi asked.

"Computer science."

"She is busy with the dance competition. You can watch them," Hoshi smiled at them before leaving the room with a couple of papers, probably some files for the competition.

"See i told you! She was busy," Minho huffed.

"It is so hard to believe you," the younger said while playfully slapping the other's hand.

After a three or four minutes Minho started to eat his food. He was really hungry because of the practice.

"I didn't know you eat like this," Seungmin said.

"It's bwecause I'm swo hunghhgry," Minho said while stuffing his mouth with food.

"Dont talk while you eat."

Minho finsihed eating after a while. "Wait here. I will wash my mouth," he said and got up from the floor, as he was sitting on the floor while eating, and walked to restroom. The restroom is pretty far from the dance room which meant that Seungmin had to wait for a long time.

But Minho came faster than Seungmin thought. Atleast that's what he thought. The door opened slowly revealing a guy,

"Hyunjin?"

A/N : a quick update!!