Chapter 3: Acquainting with Hogworts

Otter.

Y/n felt the eyes of everyone and their p/n in the good hall upon her small (picture) frame as Blatta started to giggle.

'Blimey y/n you're looking rather mighty fine with that shiny bowling ball atop your n/l n/w neck!' sign of the timesed Harry, who also looked quite stylishly pootered.

She glanced at herself in the empty plate below her, and startled with the small amount of food and hair that still belonged to her. She quickly stood, and tripped and fell on the h/l h/c h/t length of hair that she found had suddenly grown out of her ankles, and stood up again and sprinted out of the good hall much to the amusement of the other students whilst neighing like an horse.

'Quit horsing around y/n' screech-giggled Frederick Weasbey, the local stand-up comedian in Glasgow.

Y/n had not heard Ze Hat speak of which house she was in nor had she noticed the table that she was on not only due to the shock of her sudden baldness but also because of the fact that some of the hair that had previously been there erupted onto her eyelashes as well as her ankles. She would need to find some scissors if she intended to find some scissors soon.

While she was running wildly through a singular hall of Hogworts, she pennsylvania thought about how much rage she felt looking at Blatta. It was so intense that she had gotten butterflies in her stomach, small i/l intestine, large i/l intestine, and a/s appendix. She did consider the feeling originating from the bugs she had ingested from the windows, but that had been a mistake for someone with her position, as Sportsperson of the Starvation Army she had taken an oath (by Sher Lowyd and Brekky G) to never eat food that could make someone starve again.

Y/n stubbed upon a picture that looked as though it could lead to a common room, as she had read in Hogworts, A Mystery that often 'portrait wholes' were used to access rooms. She poked and prodded it but it only yelled back at her. Finally she pulled out a long sword to stab it in the eye. The portrait, terrified, pulled out its own long sword and they had a dramatic duel in the hallway, both of them dying momentarily before returning to life to perform a sword swallowing trick which killed them yet again.

== time skip brought to you by Jeff Bezos and the minions as domestic animals (including Jeff Bezos and the minions as domestic animals in a hop and skip of time that has been brought to yours truly) (by Jeff Bezos and the minions as domestic animals) ==

Y/n had the fortune cookie of reincarnating with ahead full of close to lots to no hair, only and not limited to yarn, as herself for the millionth time just this one day.

She looked around, surprised to see a completely lavender green room, with banners and trophies and whoopie cushions embellished with Slitherin insignia. The room made her feel completely at ease, as though it was family (one of her great-aunts was a living room in her younger days, something that she was so proud of that she never stopped bragging about how lived in she was)...

"Plop shwarrrrppp bibidy bobdiy boop wheroorq thud bang bang' into the room (like great-aunt living room used to say) (I know you want it)

Bang-bang all over you (I'll let you have it)

Just wait a minute, let me take you there (ah)

And wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)" (y/n applauded this performance) went the door before it accidentally closed on itself so again it went "Plop shwarrrrppp bibidy bobdiy boop wheroorq thud bang bang' into the room (like great-aunt living room used to say) (I know you want it)

Bang-bang all over you (I'll let you have it)

Just wait a minute, let me take you there (ah)

And wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)"