Chapter 10 🌈🌈🌈

❤️❤️   <<< Vegas Room >>>   ❤️❤️❤️

Vegas and Pete are finally together again. After 2 weeks with out any contact with each other.

Vegas was apologizing to Pete, because he did contact him. And did respond any of Pete's 
text messages or calls. Still holding Pete close to his chest .
(He really did want to let go on Pete) " Pete and Vegas cry on each other arm's for a long time"....
🥹🥹🥹

Pete : Hi, Hottie (winking at Vegas with tears in his eyes 🥹🥹) long time no see.. Can you hug me ? Please !! I'm cold 🥹🥹

Vegas form a little smirk, remembering that was what Pete said to him, the first time they saw each other.

Vegas : Come here baby !! I fucking miss you so much (tears of happiness started falling out of Vegas eyes, while hugging Pete and kissing his forehead) IM SO SORRY BABY, IM SO SORRY... 😭😭😭

Pete states caressing Vegas back (while crying, but they are tear's of happiness)

Pere : There you go baby !! That's okay, I'm here you don't need to cry. And don't be sorry, I know that you got scare. But I'm okay. (can you look at my eyes, please. I miss yours so much)

Vegas : Who's baby ? 😏😏 I'm daddy !! Vegas still hugging Pete, with his face bury on Pete's neck, Inhaling Pete's perfume, that Vegas had been missing all this time. 🤤🤤🤤 " baby you smell, sooo good... 🤤 GOD !! I miss this smell so much "....

Pete's giggles, and said to Vegas. " you are my baby, my daddy, my love. Vegas you are my everything ". I need you in my life to be able to breath. I felt like, my soul was rip out of my body when we where separate. I hated that feeling.
🥺🥺🥺 can you please, never do that again 🙏🏼

Vegas nodded and just keep hugging Pete for 20 more minutes. Then Pete broke the hung, ask Vegas if he could go and take a quick shower and they could have a talk after that. Vegas, gave Pete everything that he was going to need for his shower and waited for him. Vegas was so happy, and finally he understood, that the missing piece of his puzzle was Pete. (he started to look at the ceiling of his room, and think about. What if Pete was not here ? What if I have never meet him that night ? What if he gets kill ?) and tears began to fall again from his eyes. He can't stand, any more not being able to see Pete every day.

It took Pete 20 minutes to get out of the bathrooms, But he stop at the door of the bathroom looking at Vegas. While he was crying in bed. He put the towel on the chair and when to bed with Vegas. He ask Vegas if they could, just cuddle and don't do anything more. " baby we can do anything you want. Are you hungry ? Do you want to eat something before bed time ? 
"Pete could only stare at Vegas and give gentle touches on Vegas face. Just to make sure he was not dreaming. Pete had a lot of dreams of Vegas, because he was constantly thinking about him. He was missing Vegas sooo much, that he needed to recharge.