the unfortunate encounter

~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡ ~

𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 !!

the three of you rush out of homeroom after that awkward encounter with the fatui group. they were popular, but people always thought they were a bit weird. they would always cause some sort of trouble for anyone that was unfortunate to encounter them.

xiao, on the other hand, not only didn't like them, but despised them. especially childe.

grumpy little xiao was walking with you and hu tao to the next class, very angy.

"aiyaya! xiao? what's wrong? childe didn't get your tongue again, did he?!" hu tao giggled.

"of course not. that annoying ginger could never bother me in the slightest." xiao scoffs and pouts cutely.

"oh yeah! speaking of emo, i got all three of us matching fingerless gloves!! aaaaaand, some rings to go along with it! i can paint both of your nails after school if you want~" hu tao smiled.

xiao turns away and smiles to himself. "s-sure.."

you smile at hu tao, nodding in agreement. "sounds good to me! thanks hu!"

.

.

.

algebra class was always hell in the past, but geometry? ten times worse. it is literal hell. luckily, there are more students that we're friends with in this hell of a class. however, there was childe and also itto, from the inazuman class. 

suddenly, a big muscular man with a mountain full of white locks walked up to you guys.

"hey pigtail girlie! love the pigtails by the way, they remind me of long horns!" he exclaimed.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙞, 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗, 𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙤 !

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 !

"𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒚, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑! 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒊, 𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒐! ...𝒉𝒖𝒉? 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳! 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒊, 𝒉𝒖𝒉? 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊'𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝒀- 𝒉𝒆𝒚! 𝒌𝒖𝒌𝒊, 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!!"