the chaotic weekend

~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ ~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰

you woke up after a good long night's sleep, only to feel something clinging onto you. you turn to your right and find a sleeping xiao with his arms wrapped around you. your heart melted looking at him be so.. well.. cute.

you didn't want to wake him up, since he looked so pretty while asleep. his soft dark green hair all tattered and messy from rolling around, his lashes, his face, his li-

"mmmh.. y/n? what.. happened?" xiao mumbled and yawned, sitting up to face you. embarrassed, you explained. "you weren't exactly feeling the best after you snapped at venti, so you brought me in here and kind of... had a bit of a breakdown.." you trailed off, figuring the rest would click in xiao's head. and that it did.

"o-oh.. i'm.. sorry you had to see that.." xiao mumbled, hiding his face in the blankets. he's so cute... "nono! don't worry about it, i'm glad i was able to help you. now, let's see the others. they're probably worried." you reassured and you both unlocked the door and went out.

there stood hu tao and venti, grinning and kazuha and heizou with concerned expressions.

"are you guys alright? what happened?" kazuha asked in his soft voice. you nodded. "mhm! xiao just kind of needed some time to.. you know, rest and stuff. he wasn't feeling very good." you were telling the truth, but the two smirking faces staring into your soul felt like they could see right through you.

"my, my, y/n is quite the bold one. going for xiao like this~" venti giggled. you shook your head. "it isn't like that! i was just trying to comfort him! what is wrong with you people?!" you felt rage boil in your chest. for them to assume the absolute unspeakable is just terrible. you grabbed xiao's wrist, grabbed your backpack and stormed off towards the door. "we're going!" you opened the door and slammed it shut.

kazuha and heizou were quick to follow as they didn't agree with what venti said. "thank you for hosting this sleepover, hu tao, but we must politely exist." he grabbed heizou's hand and off they were out, too.

"do you want to go to the park, xiao?" you asked xiao who just silently nodded. you both walked, the walk was very peaceful and the warm morning breeze was relaxing.

.

.

.

as you two walked around the nice relaxing park, you run into a familiar trio. "oh! ningguang, ganyu, keqing! hi guys! what're you guys doing here?" you ask curiously, xiao hiding behind you shyly. 

"hello, y/n. xiao. we were just going on a little morning stroll. how about you?" ningguang said. 

"same here! we were just getting some nice fresh air, right xiao?" you ask and he nods quietly. "well, it was lovely running into you two. if you need anything, we'll be sitting at that bench over there." ningguang gestured to a lone bench and table. "we have snacks!" sweet ganyu pulls out a bag full of goodies and smiles softly. we wave at them and they walk away.

"do you want something to eat, xiao?" you ask in concern for both of your stomachs. he nods. "that sounds nice." you nod, looking around. there were a couple of food places nearby, so you opted for those. "okay! i'll be right back." you walk off, leaving xiao on his lonesome...

.

.

.

fatui pov:

"hey guys, you know what would be sO funny?" childe sat in his desk chair in the middle of his room, the fatui group decided to meet up. and by decided, it was more of childe forcing them to come.