the sleepover pt.2

~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ ~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰

venti giggled and cheered, hugging xiao. "thank you thank you thank you xiao!! i promise you won't regret this decision!!" 

"i feel like i'm already regretting it." xiao mumbled grumpily.

hu tao giggled at the boys' cute interaction. she opened the nail polish cap and sung, "lads, will you plEasE let me do the honors of painting your nails? oh, that includes you too, y/n. hehe!" 

you all nodded in agreement and one by one, hu tao started to paint each of your sets of nails with a shade of pitch black. black nails were always a representation of someone who was ultimately badass, and the gloves would help even more. you didn't care what childe said, any emo or edgy shit was fucking cool as hell.

.

.

.

after hu finished with you and xiao's nails, she insisted to let your nails dry before putting on the gloves, which you ended up doing. xiao was red the whole time, holding back on wanting to say something. you tilted your head in his direction, curious. "xiao? what's wrong? are you okay?"

"i-i.. y/n... d-do you t-think i.. nevermind.." he muttered shyly and turned his head away. "nono!! it's okay! tell me, what is it? here, you can whisper it in my ear." you spoke to him in a reassuring tone in order not to scare the already shy boy.

"d-do you think i- l-look cool w-with these?" xiao held his hands out, showing off his really fine veiny hands with the fingerless gloves and black nails. needless to say, you were red from how good he looked. of course, you could never admit that, but obviously he didn't look bad!

"of course you do, xiao! i mean, y-you look c-cool regardless but, yeah! it looks great on you, don't worry." you patted his head and he gave you a small smile that only you could see.

meanwhile during all this, kazuha and heizou left the room with their hands holding. venti looked at them confused, but ended up remembering something. "you know, if they're going to make out again, i swear.." venti whispered. you all were curious now. what did venti mean by that?

"aiyaya, what do you mean venti?" hu tao sat down with some chips and started eating. "well... one day during our band practice, we were practicing choreography, right? well, kazuha and heizou are big contributors of our dances, so their roles are pretty important. but then, both of them said "they had to do something," left, and never came back! i went to go look for them, when i found the janitor's door open just a tiny bit and..." venti paused, sipping his 'water.'

"and then what?" you asked while eating some leftover pocky you had.

"they were making out. like, very heated making out. not gonna lie, if it was any kinda boys love manga, i'd be thriving but.. i dunno.. something about them doing that just doesn't settle right with me!" venti threw his hands in the air, like he was questioning the meaning of life. honestly, if i was him, i would've too.

"because you'd technically be third wheeling?" xiao suggests. 

"yeah! maybe that's what it is. i don't know man, i just wish they told me.." venti sighed and finished his drink. "ah shit, i'm all out of alcohol..."

"venti, you should maybe cut down on the drinking, we don't want you to have any liver issues at age like- 20.." you advised cautiously, worried on exactly how much he drinks a day. venti laughed at your concerned comment. "awh, you care about me, y/n? that's really sweet of you. but rest assured, my dear y/n, i will be just fi-"

xiao suddenly grabs the collar of venti's shirt and yanks him close. "they aren't yours, venti." venti giggles and acts surprised. "my, my, xiao is being protective of someone? so rare~." xiao sighs frustrated and lets go of him, then grabs your hand and leads you to hu tao's bedroom. it was always a place where you both felt safe at, and whenever needed, would go to if a parent wasn't being the nicest and such.

he slams the door and locks it. you stare at him in confusion but xiao just shakes his head. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to get so pissed there, i don't know what came over me.." he sighs again. "maybe everyone is right. maybe i am some kind of fucked up emo freak.." 

you felt your heart melt in sadness. why would people even say such things? despite going to the school, you never heard people say such harsh things. people would joke, but not to this extent. "xiao, you're not a freak. and honestly, everyone in this world is fucked up, it's just whether or not they admit it." you sat in front of him on hu's bed, running your fingers through his fluffy wolfcut. 

"y/n.." xiao was speechless, not knowing how to deny.. well, the truth.

"you're perfect. you're absolutely amazing, xiao. i wouldn't change a thing about you. okay?" you give him a smile, and he starts to tear up. "y-y/n.. i'm.. sorry.." he buries his face in your chest and you give him a big warm hug. it had started to rain, and the soft relaxing plops of raindrops with xiao cuddling you was the best thing to help his insomnia.

"don't be, sweetheart. it's okay. i'm here. you can let it all out." you kissed the top of his head, which only made him cry even more. you rubbed his back gently while he poured all of his frustrations out onto your poor now wet sweater. but did you care? fuck no. you're cuddling with your crush, and comforting him. two of your most wanted things to do with him. 

you two eventually ended up falling asleep in each other's arms, warm and peaceful. no one could disturb you even if they tried. <3

.

.

.

a/n: this chapter was so fluffy and cute to right omg-

i hope you guys enjoyed!! words: 1092!

 ~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ ~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰