Introduction

Hello 👋
Welcome to Unpractised! Thank you for clicking onto this story, I hope you'll enjoy it.
I've been meaning to write and publish a story on Wattpad for quite some time now and am happy to announce that I've finally gotten around to it.

I am by no means a professional writer, but I do try my best. Don't set your expectations too high.
As MJ so truthfully said "If you expect disappointment, then you can never really get disappointed."
Despite that, I don't appreciate hate. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or do and just keep your hatred to yourself.
I don't know how to delete comments or block people yet, but I will figure it out if necessary.
I, over the course of this book, will probably make some spelling and grammatical errors. I don't mind you telling me if I do so, but again be kind or shut up. Two very simple options if you ask me.
The characters will, at some point probably do something stupid, when they inevitably do and you find yourself wanting to leave a hateful comment, try to remember a moment in which you acted irresponsibly or irrationally.
I'm sure you will remember one, for example that one time you almost posted a hateful comment😚.
I also feel the need to notify you that not only is this my first book, but also that English is not my first language.
I don't have an update schedule yet, but I'll let you know if I come up with one. But as long as nobody is actually reading this book, I don't think I'll need one.
Oh and also, every chapter will be written from Azura's point of view unless stated otherwise.
Trigger Warnings:
-age gap: the protagonist of this story is 22 and the love interest is 36, do with that information what you will
-swearing and loads of it
-anxiety
-overthinking (don't think that needs a trigger warning but better be save then sorry)
-mature scenes
I can't think of more at the moment but as I continue writing, I'll add on.

Disclaimer:
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locals, businesses, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, dead or alive, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-okay bye
C