sleepover

"how are you so good at this" atsumu was whining, never did he think sakusa would be good at mini golf.

"im not that good, i mean look at y/n hes whooping kuroos ass" they looked over to you and kuroo, who was currently contemplating why he decided to challenge you.

"y/n how often do you do this?"

"alot" you giggled and went to the next hole, kuroo following along.

sakusa and atsumu watched you guys playfully argue and be competitive in that cute couple way.

"weird they arent dating to be honest" atsumu nodded his head.

"they look like the dream couple.."

"eh, i prefer what i have with you." atsumu looked at sakusa curiously

"we arent dating?"

"no but, i like the fact that were pretty much everything in one you know? we bully eachother, were best friends, we even cuddle sometimes "

"well- that- i-" atsumus face went red and sakusa laughed but eventually atsumu finally was able to think of something to say.

"maybe you should let me take you on a real date, then you can add lovers to your little list.." it was sakusas turn to go red.

"only if you plan it" the two carried on playing mini golf, now arguing ever so often and bullying eachother like usual.

"kuroo arent we supposed to help them get together?"

"somehow I think theyll be okay on their own"

"yea... anyways" you proceeded to hit the ball and get your 5th hole in one of the night.

"seriously what the hell" you giggled at kuroo.

"its not that hard really, here ill show you."

you stepped to the side of kuroo, a little bit behind him and put your hands over his to help him steady the golf club.

"all you have to do is line it up, and shoot with a good amount of power" you helped him shoot and he ended up just missing the hole.

"i- uh" you couldnt really see it, more so because you were to busy telling him he did a good job, but kuroos face was really red.

"see you did so good!"

"um.. yea, thanks now the game is really on huh?"

you giggled and everyone continued with their games. you ended up hitting the prize hole in one so you got a teddy bear for kuroo.

"you didnt have to give it to me"

"think of it as a thank you for taking care of me"

"i didnt expect a thank you, i just wanted you to get better" kuroo smiled at you and the four of you made your way through the rest of the mall, since the mini golf place was in there.

"you know what we should do y/n?" you looked at atsumu and raised an eyebrow

"what?"

"we should go get our ears pierced"

"where? at claires? do you know how bad those little gun things are for piercing"

"do you have a better idea?"

"yea, but wed have to be there in like the next" you checked your phone, "like hour"

"lets go then"

"are you sure?"

"yea why not ive always wanted a peircing"

"fine, ive seen a bunch of earrimgs ive always wanted, so why not"