umumum

"im thinking about asking y/n out, like officially" kuroo looked at the group, consisting of kenma, shoyo, bokuto, and akaashi. you were at home sleeping and you wouldnt wake up to let him in, so he went to kenmas.

"about time" kenma was the first to respond

"i agree" akaashi responded and went back to his game.

"how do you plan to do it" bokuto and hinata were more excited abojt the statement.

"um.. im not sure"

"well you guys obviously like eachother"

"i mean we've said i love you to eachother"

"what?! and you guys still arent together?!" akaashi intervened and was genuinely shocked about you two not being together.

"i mean y/n talks about you all the damn time"

"well, im not sure how to do it.. maybe something simple?"

and thats what led to this point. you had just woken up, you were very groggy and surprised to see kenma sitting on your floor. you were sure you locked the front door.

"hey sleepy whats up"

"howd you get in my house?"

"window" kenma pointed to the window which was open.

"were on the second floor?! and since when do you just walk into my house?!"

"since now, you werent responding to my calls, i just needed to invite you somewhere " you checked your phone whoch had no missed calls, it was weird but you just thought he was exaggerating.

"you? invite me? since when do you plan anything?"

"i dont, look would you just let me do what i have to do"

"jeez and i thought i was grumpy when i first woke up"

"man your difficult, i need you to go to bokutos house"

"need?"

"yes, need. now get dressed " kenma got.up and proceeded to climb back out your window.

"kenma you couldve walked out my door" he just ignored you and left. it seemed a bit weird to you, but you werent going to ask questions.

you blinked and soon found yourself at bokutos house, in some very nice clothes. getting ready was a blur and quite a fuzzy memory. you walked up to the door and went to open it before getting distracted by a note on a plant.

'dear y/n if your reading this that means i left before you got here, the doors unlocked just go in'

you walked in the house but it didnt look like his house. it looked familiar though, maybe you were just still tired. you walked in and akaashi was there.

"why are you here?"

"because i basically live here"

"whats happening why did bokuto need me"

"oh it wasnt bokuto it was kuroo"

"kuroo?"

"c'mon"

before you knew it you were in the car driving through a forest, you didnt know whether to feep creeped out or not. you were trying to figure out for the love of god why you were here.

"were here!" you got out of the car and looked atound but nothing was there. it was just forest.

"but theres-" you turned around and akaashi was gone

"glad you could make it" you turned around again and daishou was there.

"what-"

"were getting married"

"what?!"

and then you woke up, in bed, next to kuroo. kuroo looked at you confused.

"are you okay?" you looked like you were about to cry and he was worried.

"whats wrong"

"i had the worst dream.. kenma invited me to bokutos house and then bokuto left a note on a plant that said to go inside and when i went inside it wasnt bokutos house but akaashi was in there and then akaashi drove me to a forest where daishou was going to try to marry me."

"woah.. thats alot.."

"yea and it started off all good with you saying you were gonna ask me to be yours and then shit hit the fan"

"oh.." kuroo laughed a lottle bit and you pouted.

"stop laughing!!"

"sorry.. did you really dream about us getting together?"

"yea.."

"well then how about you become mine huh? then you wont have to worry about daishou trying to marry you"

"you mean it?"

"of course!!"

you smiled at him and hugged him. telling the groupchat could wait.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•