HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROO

"wake up!!"

"huh" kuroo woke up wondering where he was and quite frankly what was happening.

"what..?"

"happy birthday!!" you and kenma surprised him by waking him up at 12 in the morning. no surprise kenma was awake but you were excited that your man was growing up another year.

"oh.. you guys didn't have to do anythi- wait what time is it?"

"currently 12:01" kuroo looked at you like you were crazy

"WHYD YOU WAKE ME UP AT 12 IN THE MORNING! Y/N WE LITERALLY HAVE A FINAL TOMMOROW- I MEAN TODAY TECHNICALLY!!!"

"oops?"

"its okay"

"i have something for you!!" you pulled out the small keychain that you bought for him.

it was a miniature joseph joestar keychain, one of his favorite jjba characters.

"oh i love it! ill put it on my backpack tmrw morning"

"you guys know im still here right?"

"oh heah, sorry kenma.. y/n just so happened to have my priority since he was in my face"

"was not"

"was to!"

"anyways! here" kenma pulled out a small black cat keychain and a small orange one. they put the black one in your hand and the orange one in kuroos.

"shouldnt kuroo get the black one? and why are you giving me one?"

"you get one that reminds you of kuroo, he gets one the one that reminds him of you, and i get accepted as gender fluid. win win if you ask me"

"accepted? you want me to accept you? kenma.." kuroo paused and put a hand on their shoulder before continuing.

"everyone already knows, i thought it was just normal to be honest"

"oh.. you actually really scared me, like more than any horror movie has"

"poor kenma.. oh wait does that mean new pronouns?!"

"oh yea.. i think i like they/them"

"anyways im going back to bed, thanks for the birthday wishes though"

"im sleeping on your couch" kenma waved off and left the room while you and him got comfortable under the blankets.

"goodnight kuroo" you gave him a kiss on the forehead and you two went to bed.

_______________
s.t.e.m gays
16 people
7:59am
_______________

lev: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROO!!

yaku: happy birthday!!

kenma: i already said it >:)

y/n: me to!

akaashi: happy birthday
kuroo, have a good day!!

bokuto: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!

kuroo: THANKS BRO!!
also ofc i have a final on my
birthday 🙄

y/n: be glad the course ended early
one class closer to graduation

akaashi: they say that
when theyre gonna fail

kenma: me fr

kuroo: y/n hasnt failed any
test since we got together