INJECTION - PART 4

after a week , I went to the clinc , but it was closed , I went to her house , she opened the door and asked me to come in , I went she asked about my helth , I said all ok, the she said to my clinc is in holyday , I said ok, she asked me about the injection ,is that 5 injection is haveing paining now , I said not now when injecting it was paining then it was ok . I asked about the clinc are u only runing by urself there is no one to help expect that one nurse, she replyed yes . then I ask ur are looking very buityful and sexly to male patient will not flat u. she not much but few boy will may come like than, I I find means I will take 10 ml of injection and give a medicence wich don not give side affect and gives loooot of pain , then next time they will come, infact they can not move ther bum fro 1 week. I felt this is right punsiment fro guys like that. then she cheeked my body and said your completely alright , u need to just take last dose of vitamail inj . I said ok sure. she made me sleep and said to relax ur muslese , the she prepaid a small inj . just 1 ml . she looked me and fiensh it just 2 sec ,..

THEN she asked me are u eating curd or not , I said no. then she said u eat it every day . fro a mounth , she left the bedroom the she came with curd rice with here hand and stared to feed me in my mouth . after few min I ate the whole tings the she said to eat every day curd or curd rice. u will become very helthly.i came to the home and I went to the back to studying..

to be continue
but it take time.
I any want to buy or want to publish
wattapp me at 9488680673