INJECTION -6

guy I did not get any funding , I need 50 rs to buy the rest of the story , this is the last part, if one person send me 1rs also 50 reader can give me. ple send atlest one rupee in 9094947788 paytm or g pay

I am buying this story from my friend friends . she is girl .

let  me begain the story. it was long long ago I meets the doctor. almost a year , last time I went to her she gave painful inj in my life. so I was studying in at my home , I was in holyday every thing went smoothly but suddenl COVID came, the government put lockdown at my country. at my family me and my eldir sister , and her son called ritish and girl called sanju, Ritesh was 9 yeas old boy and girl age was just 5 , and my mother was at age 60s and only me, other went to my native village fro an work. and they got stukked in a village. so only we five was there at home, suddenly my mother got hevely fewer she can even talk , even my sister was in clod , I was complely alright, so I called my friend dr . sara and said the problem , she asked to come to my home, I will cheek that so, I bring my family to her home, she sawed my mother and asked me few question , she said this maybe be the covid-19, so we will take covid 19 test. I said ok, she mother is very bad. so I will give med to reduce fever , u sis we will decide after 5he result. she called the governmet and said we want to take covid test. they said I will come by eviening. the she brought the med, yes it was inj.

to be counties
ple help me