injection part -9

last time the children got injection both of them went to sleep , it became night , the iv drops was over to my mother and sister, the doctor came down to clinc and said my mother and sister to come up sleep. they both was comeing up, now they are better , but still not completely alright. doctor sara said take today completly rest , the next day I will give treatment,. she came the foods fro my mother and my sister. she gave helthy diet fro them, my slept quickly. only me , my sister, and dr. was there without slept, doctor alderly eatten the food, so she went to the kicken and brings me curd rice. again...

my sister said that my yonger sister will not eat curd, how can she eat now, doctor replyed ur sister have a proplem there is only way to cure it by eating curd . with med we can just minimize the problem . so this also she feed me with her hands I can not eat it . but I don not have other optoins.

only tree of them was there so my sister asked some personaly questions. and I asked that I want to make my body more buityful, doctor replyed no ur aldedy looking buityful only , I said i want my brast to get pussy. dr said I don know much of it , but she said the process will be very painfully and sexly . u can also get fucked by that time is that ok fro u . then I will reffel doctor fro it. I said ok .
she said after this problem fiensh . I will tell u the place . and she asked me to take rest fro it . it will be useful fro the treatment.

so we both went fro the sleep , yep even my sister went fro the sleep . it was a good sleep.

the next day morning we was woke up . we was eating the berakfast . it was dosa.
the doctor took an inj and draw a blood from my left hand , fro a test. she said the rusult will come within two hours . my mother was against being very dull , doctor gave some tablets and again put an iv on the right hand it will take n 1 hour to fiensh .

to be countied