Request for @adore_youxx - Husband/Dad Niall

A/N: Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, school got busy but I'm back to taking requests! Thank you to the person who requested this one, I had a lot of fun writing it.

Request: Hi, can I please have an imagine where you and Niall are married and he's a dentist? and you take your children to see him for a check up but they're scared?"

You and your husband Niall had been married for 4 years now and had 2 children, Emily who was 3 and Calum who was 5. You had met Niall in college 8 years ago while he was studying to become a dentist and you were working in a bar at the time. Him and his friends used to come into the bar after university and stay until closing time where one night he slipped you his number on a beer mat.

Just 2 years after meeting, he proposed to you and you got married the year after. Then your first son Calum was born. Then your daughter Emily was born 2 years after. It was safe to say, you had the perfect little family.

You were sitting having dinner one night after putting the kids to bed when Niall mentioned the 2 of them were due for their 6 month check ups. "Already? I feel like they only had a check up recently" you said, amazed it had already been 6 months.

"Time flies when you're having fun" Niall grinned at you. "Bring them after school and nursery tomorrow I've got some free time before a root canal at 4" he told you and you nodded, making a mental note to take them by his office for check ups.

The next day, you collected your youngest, Emily from nursery before heading to school to pick Calum up. "Did you have a good day?" You asked your daughter, looking at her in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah! We played with sand and did some colouring" she told you. You smiled at her response "did you draw me a picture?" "I did but I left it" she pouted. "That's okay, you can get it tomorrow" you smile to her.

You collected Calum from school and checked in to see how his day went. "It was good! I can count backwards from 10 now" he said grinning to you. "Wow! Can you do it now?" You asked and he started to count backwards.

"Well done" you said kissing him on the head. You got him into the car and heard the two siblings talking in the back.

"Are we going to granny's house?" Calum asked when he seen you passing the street you would normally go down to get to your house, for being only 5 he was very clever.

"No darling we're gonna go see daddy at work does that sound good?" You ask peeping in the rear view mirror to see their reactions.

"Oh, okay" he said, satisfied with where he was going. Emily on the other hand didn't. "I don't want to mummy"

"It's only daddy Emily, it's just to make sure your teeth are nice and strong" you said trying to make it sound more fun than it actually was.

Even you didn't like visiting the dentist. You had always had a fear of them and when you met Niall you tried to ignore the fact he was one, because avoiding is easier than facing your fears.

You arrived at the clinic Niall worked at and got the 2 children out of their car seats. "Hold my hand please Emily" you told her as she had a tendency to run off now that she had learned how to run.

She grabbed on to your hand and the three of you walked up to the front door.

"Give it a big push Cal" you said as Calum was already trying to push the door open. He couldn't manage it and you chuckled, helping him open it.

"Hi Mrs Horan! How are you?" The receptionist who had known you since you married Niall said as you walked in.

"Hi Lisa" you smiled as you greeted her. "Hi guys! Are you in to see your dad?" She asked playfully to your children, who didn't respond. Instead, they  went and sat in a chair in the waiting room whilst you went up to the reception desk to sign them in.