𝒜 𝒷𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎-𝒶-𝒹𝒶𝓎

𝒫𝓊𝓃𝓏
-
Honstly walking around campus, dogging  hoes is fun, however it would be more fun if we had a little babydoll.

"Mm, punz you thinking what I'm thinking?" Dream asked.

"Depends you thinking we need a babydoll, but there ain't anyone here we can agree on?" I'd yawn out.

There is one boy in persfic that really wants dream, his name is george, he's really  quiet annoying.

"Yeah- agreeable.. it would be nice if we could have a new transfer or something.." dream said shrugging.

I'd hum and nod walking with him as we go to our spot, of george came running and jumped hopping, not getting cought by dream.

"What gives babe! You're sapposed to catch your princess" george whined.

"You are far from my princess, and frankly you couldn't be further  from my type" Dream said glaring down at the shorter.

George melted at the littlest, doesn't matter in what context, glaze of dream.

Honstly, it's sicking how much this Brent with color seeing issues simps for dream, that was until he realized what dream said.

"W-what how can I not be?" George whined.

"I don't like Brent's George" Dream sighed out, "and don't bother dying you're hair Brent's act in a distinctive way"

Yeah obsessive, clingy, and annoying.

"W-what?!" George said blinking back tears.

"He doesn't like you, so don't fucking call him babe either you fucking colorblind weezel" I snared pushing George  back.

Truth be told, I don't really  know how george likes dream. We're known  as the bullies at this school.

"But we could be so iconic!" George whined.

"No means no weezle  go harass someone who actully could love you" Dream snared slaping george for the 50th time this week alone.

George loves  dream, but oh no so sad, dream  hates george with every fiber of his body.

"Ow!" George whined.

I bend down and pulled him up by his shirt, "you fucking obessed cunt you do not want the bully duo to be pissed with  you, so why don't you just" I'd lunch him into a locker, "fuck off like so!"

George whined in pain and grabed his ribcage, "ow you basterd punz!"

"You are the obessed one, he's trying to keed  onto ur stupid skull  I don't like you!" Dream yelled walking over and kicked George's nuts.

George whined before  me and Dream just headed off to our little spot leaning back watching everyone, scatter to help george.

"You really should just give up on dream he won't ever like you back" Karl said softly.

"Good Sudjestion  curly fries" he'd call out.

I laid my head on dreams shoulder, he's mine.. and whoever the babydoll will be. Ain't nobody  his a better chance then me with dream.

Dream luaghed a bit and lifted up my shoulder and kissed me softly, "mm ur so perfect punzo"

I smiled  just letting him hold me softly, I never mind when cuddle buy he knows damn well I can top him easily, and I will happily.

There was a new poster. It peaked my interest, 'joint school party'
I looked to dream and he was smirking.

Mm~ they really be like fuck you.