𝒩-𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎

Sapnap giggled softly kissing us both softly, "alright my flirts, come on let's go, shoe me around you're school"

I'd smile softly, "of coruse"

Sapnsp got up slowly and well I just picked him up punz followed along as we showed sapnap the school.

"He can walk y'k" a teacher sudjusted, we knew she was related to James.

"Oh I asked him to carry me!" Sapnap said, "senice I'm much shorter  I wouldn't keep up as much!"

"That's why James was sapposed to show you around" the teacher said crossing her arms.

"Admins said if saps most comfortable  with us then sapnap  is our person to guide and make sure he likes his stay" punz said and sigh, "you're son has a rape fetishish I sware"

Sapnap snuggled into my neck, "yeah I'm most comfortable  in my-" sapnal started.

"Exs arms" James giggled.

We looked to him, "what the fuck you mean exs? We're still very much still dating we just got done with a movie date" I snared.

"Dream, punz you two are to troublesome to have someone from a diffrent school hanging out with you, now give James his guid buddie" a diffrent admin said.

Sapnap clung more to me.

"I'm most comfortable  with them tho! We knew echother  for years!" Sapnap whined.

The admin shook her head and took sapnap from me throwing him into James arms... and as suspected.

James went to drag Sapnap to the bathroom.

"You two leave  them to makeup there dating after-" the teacher started.

"No we are fucking dating have been for years" punz snared.

Punz went running after our pretty boy who was crying screaming for us infact.

Everyone in the hall staring at them.

"JAMES WILL FUCKING RAPE THE KID ARE YOU INSANE?" Mar sanred running after them to.

The girls nodded, the admin and teacher didn't fucking care as I tried to run after and got dragged off.

"Let me go after my lovers fucking assholes" I snared.

"You have detention for taking the buddy" the admin hissed.

God damn it.. punz mar please make it in time... I just grew into tears.

Karl saw this, "don't tell me James has sapnap" he said.

"Dipfucks took him and threw him to James.." I said just breaking trying to get out of there grasps.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, James has a history of sexual misconduct you fuckers" Karl hissed running to the bathroom aswell.

George walked up and punched the teacher, "let dream  fucking got you should be rephanding fucking james"

I look at him just already in tears. The grip  loses and I went running  get there and sapnap half undressed.

He's crying hard just shaking.

"James what the actual fuck! You fucking asshole" Karl hissed slapping him mar was holding him back.

I walk stright to sapnap and cradle him, "oh baby.. what happend?" I asked hushly.

I mostly wanted to know how far James had gotten before the three got here.

Mar shouldn't even be in here but does it really matter. No.

"He was g-g.." sapnap started clinged onto me.

I see James belt on the floor, "did he get in" I asked softly.

"A-almost" sapnap whined.

Punz picked up the belt and well James was getting betten with his own belt.

Oh James. James . James you've fucked up.