𝒮𝒶𝒻𝑒, 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹

𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅
-
I just watched as punz went fucking insane beating the shit out of james.James.. before dream just pulled his hoodie off putting it on me.

He'd pick up my now ripped and dmanged top, thanks to me trying to fight, succeeding some what for James to take it off.

"Don't worry baby me and punz will take you malling and replace it alright?" Dream said hushly taking me out of thr bathroom.

"You fucking bastered is this really what you do to tranfers?" Punz snared.

"You are a nasty fucking mistake of a man" Karl snared.

I could hear James loud sobs, and whips of a belt.

The whole hallway just made way for dream who clearly was seen in his weakest  a few moments ago. Hallway was already wishpering.

Expiclly  about James and his asshole agenda... of thinking rape is okay, it inst.

"It's gonna be okay I promise" Dream said softly as he took me to the dorm.

I looked at him as he laid on the bed with me, I was still crying into his chest. Shaking.

He just played with his hair cradling him, "I want punzy to.."

"Sush he'll be here soon" Dream said softly just cradling  me.

I want to be squshed between my boyfriends.. one isn't ehnogh I know I'm greedy but I just want the pepole I love near me.. is that wrong to want?

I just soon fall asleep waking up to punz being here.

"How's the prince doing dream?" Punz asked.

"Hes doing okay. But he wants us both" Dream said softly playing with my hair, "he's takeing a nap rn"

I could hear the smile on punzs face, "awe he's so  Precious" he said softly.

I felt more wight  on the bed and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked up, my eyes had to be red and puffy with how much crying I did.

"Moring sweetheart how you fell" punz asked softly  clearly not likeing me look like a hot mess.

"Better now you're both here" I said snuggling between them.

"I'm sorry that happend pretty boy- were sapposed to be protecting you" Dream said with a soft tear running down his cheek.

"Dreamie you tried but karl said you wore comeing you just had to escape an a-admins grasp" i said hushly.

"We should of fought the admin more then we did- we could of walked away-"  they said quietly.

"Don't blame it on yourself blame on the admins" I said playing with dreams hair a bit breading it.

"Mm.. now you see why we're so cold" punz said softly, "the admins target us ans shit"

"Sounds like you two should transfer to a diffrent school.." I said softly just calming in there grasp.

The rest of the week came and went, I went to there classes and teachers wore leanent  with punz or dream holding me.

I dislike it here, punz and dream and mar.. really are the only good things.

"What school you go to again?" Dream asked, "pretty boy"

"Alcomra" I said softly.

I think sapnaps gonna have some simps move  schools