𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹-𝒻𝑜𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹

𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅
-
I just walk through the halls, everyone just ingores me but my 4 four friends, quackity, wilbur, fundy, techno.

"Sapnap come on please let's go to the joint-school party" quackity  begged.

"I'm not a party person- every movie has turned me off of them" I sighed out.

"Come on don't be such a Debbie downer! You can try atleast one" fundy  said patting my back.

"Dunno- my parents want me to focus on school" I said quietly.

"Man every now and then you need to rebel plus it's on friday- just say haveing a slumber party at mine and wilburs or some" techno said.

"Didn't know you wore a party person techno" I giggled.

"No offten but it'll be nice to met some new faces" techno said shrugging.

"I herd the party has something to do with the transfer week grade" Wilbur hummed.

Fuck  I forgot we do that, "lowkye forgot that wad a thing" I'd sigh out, "but I will need that grade"

"This party is mantory- its how we're getting sent to what school" quackity  said looking at me.

He and wilbur need to be togather, considering they are dating.

"Yeah but don't u two wanna be togather?" I said pointing between wilbur and quackity.

"Ideally yeah, but wrong case video calls all week" wilbur said humming.

"Simp" I'd hum out skipping along.

"Let's get to class" techno sudjusted  pulling me away to the couple.

I just skipped into my class, doing it as normal. Something b l ah blah shapes.

I really hate geometry, but you know what the fuck can you do? I need the grade higher then a c, or I'm a dissappiment in my parents eyes.

As soon as class was over I spirited out grabbing the 6 pages of homework. And dashed to my next class, my favoite English.

"Hello sapnap" ms honey said.

"Hello Ms honey" I say with a soft giggle.

"How my favoite student  doing?" She'd ask.

"Good' my friends want me to go to the school-bash party" I said softly.

She'd walked over and gave me a floor, "you do need to go, and it will be supervised"

I nod and go to my seat, happily doing my story in her class, as she talks about the party in 2 days.

I don't really want to go, but if it's required and gives me a grade, I will go, and it's the only way my parents will let me..

I'd sigh softly and contuie ingoring the chatter of the classmates. This is the one class I tone out everything and just go for it.

My story is a love story, but not any one they are joint togather or the lovers will die at midnight, if they cant get alone the two eill die and be sent and banished to a land alone.

It's really fun to Wright maybe one day I'll make it, it's own book. I do inspire to be a writer when I'm out of school, go to collage for English.

I see